U2 and MTV EMA Discussion 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lady gaga has come out with some of the best pop music in the last year and a half, and i don't think many people can disagree with me on that.

her lyrics are pretty funny too.

i'm guessing the lot of you who are ragging on lady gaga also don't like girls aloud, beyonce, etc... am i right?

i feel sorry for you.

Er, yeah Zoomerang96 is right. I have no intention of ever buying one of her albums, but in so far as pop music is concerned, she is at the pinnacle, and I don't necessarily mean in sales terms

U2 at the EMA is like De Niro at the Teen choice awards receiving a surf, there's a time for everything.

Too bad they didn't win the Rock award. Green Day is an okay band in my opinion though, so it could've been worse.

MTV/EMA and all the other shitty blubber music business shows are like diarrhoea of the big big elefants:down::down::down:

bring back RAY COKES the best man ever on music television!:applaud:

You can watch the awards show live via this link. Says it will work everywhere except the UK. Watching preshow now....

they lied.

Does anybody have a link other than that? Like usual we get shafted up here in Canada. :angry: I've looked on Justin, channelsurfing, atdhe, etc., with no luck.

I guess they are going to play the brandenburg gate soon ... i didnt realize that performance was what was going to be on the EMA's .

I turned on my tv exactly the moment U2 came on stage to accept their award :lol:

I thought: This can't be true.

Well actually it can, because after performing a small gig for MTV at the Brandenburg gate, I guess they just had to win that award.

Good to see the guys again and hear all four of them talking :up:

Edit: They just showed One and Magnificent from the concert. Oh my, how amazing :ohmy: Beautiful light show and they sounded fantastic!

I luckily found a crappy link via Venezuela that works. Better than nothing!

Bono sounded great. One sounded closer to the album version, maybe it's just me.

Why was Katy Perry wearing a West Ham outfit?

Back
Top Bottom