U2 @ a night for christy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Awesome song. Awesome sound. Awesome voice! And Bono's falsetto is brilliant. :drool: I've missed it for a long time. Glad to hear it back and in such fine shape! I absolutely love that man's voice!

I don't remember the last time that Bono's voice sounded so powerful (without making too much effort), clear and... with a nice falsetto back! Cool!

P.S.: Love Adam's shirt. The Edge, you've been wearing that shirt over the last 5 years :D

This reminds me of "Don't Take Your Guns to Town" in that it seems laid back and relaxed. I love it. I listened to it in the car and it gave me a nice U2 summer vibe.

That was great! Bono's voice sounds amazing, Edge is looking very muscular (look at his arms!), Edge and Adam must have been digging in their closets (those shirts look familiar), and Dallas gets to play with them! :happy: And if they're working in a studio with such psychedelic artwork, I can only imagine what the album will sound like! :hmm: No black-and-white this time, maybe?

I don't remember the last time that Bono's voice sounded so powerful (without making too much effort), clear and... with a nice falsetto back! Cool!

P.S.: Love Adam's shirt. The Edge, you've been wearing that shirt over the last 5 years :D

:wink: Well so has Adam, almost. He did wear that shirt on the 360 tour too.

Really? I can't remember... I must be out of this world lately... :wink:

I only remember because the shirt stood right in front of me during the Moncton show. Adam was there too but I mostly remember the shirt. :ohmy::wink:

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak24.jpg~original

And it wasn't pre recorded they where working with dm last night at electric lady

Back
Top Bottom