U2 3D Blu-ray 3D release date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's in one of the documentaries where they are talking about it, and I thought it was Bono's voice distorted. Now you're saying it, could've been Gavin too.

u2howtodismantleanatomi.jpg

Oh Gawd, I just spit my Coke all over my bag. That's awesome.

Sounds like several voices/people.

I think a new album or a remaster is more likely than U23D rerelease.

Anybody hear of any updates on this? There is no reason why this cannot be released? I am dying to see U23D again. :drool:

And I've never saw it! :reject:

But I do have a 3D TV and Blu-Ray. And I'd love to add this to my collection. Other artists have released their 3D works. Why can't U2? :applaud:

I saw it 15 times total when it was playing in my city and that wasn't enough for me.

There's always the RR Hall of Fame. Yeah, you've gotta go to Cleveland, but it's worth it... I would love a 'special screening' for U2 fans - The volume CANNOT be at 0 DB refeference at their shows. Saw it 16 times in 4 days, a bit much. I actually [embarrassed to say] fell asleep in the middle of one show for about 10' but that's watching it 8 hours/day for 4 days straight. It was too much. Want the blu ray but would settle for a great lossless recording -- that was a BEAUTIFULLY mixed movie and I wish I had them as FLAC files.

^ I absolutely agree. A soundtrack release is one of my U2 holy grails. This is the best they've ever sounded as far as I'm concerned, the mix was wonderful.

That intro to One kills me. "Shine a light......". The version from Argentina isn't anywhere near in terms of quality.

I've seen a photograph of the audio CD, it is out there...

EDIT: http://www.atu2.com/events/08/u2-3d/behind-the-curtain.html

Back
Top Bottom