Tour Delay Theory: Trump and the Elections

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Trump wins the election, there will be so much rioting and anarchy that there won't be any bands touring in America for a long time. Think about that.

Cynicism: it's what's for dinner.

Plus bands won't be able to play a show in Mexico City and then play a show in Los Angeles, cause the wall.

This morning Bono on CBS had some tough words about Donald Trump: (U2's Bono on social activism and 2016 race - Videos - CBS News)

"America is the best idea the world ever came up with. But Donald Trump is potentially the worst idea that ever happened to America. He hijacked the party and is trying to hijack the idea of America."

"I have a voice and I can tell Americans that whoever sits in that office really affects everyone is this world"

Say what you want, I still think U2's delay had something to do with our elections. He can't come to our Arenas, and keep his views quiet. He would talk and pi*s of half his audience.

This morning Bono on CBS had some tough words about Donald Trump: (U2's Bono on social activism and 2016 race - Videos - CBS News)

"America is the best idea the world ever came up with. But Donald Trump is potentially the worst idea that ever happened to America. He hijacked the party and is trying to hijack the idea of America."

"I have a voice and I can tell Americans that whoever sits in that office really affects everyone is this world"

Say what you want, I still think U2's delay had something to do with our elections. He can't come to our Arenas, and keep his views quiet. He would talk and pi*s of half his audience.

Just like Trump; double down on a false premise :up:

Bono didn't back down after the terrorist attacks in Paris.

Trumpets are not close to half their base, you're just gonna have to give up that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sure, because the entire world revolves around America and its politics.

You'd think so, since everyone on the internet won't shut up about it. I'm so sick of hearing about Trump every time I get on the internet or turn on the TV. Clinton and Trump should just thumb wrestle at the debate on Monday and the winner is President. Done.

The more Bono talks the more my thinking is proven to be right. Our elections clearly have affected Bono personally. Where are all the fans saying this theory was ludacris a few months ago?

The more Bono talks the more my thinking is proven to be right. Our elections clearly have affected Bono personally. Where are all the fans saying this theory was ludacris a few months ago?

If anything, last night proved the theory even more ludicrous.
Bono wouldn't postpone a tour so as not to rail against Trump, if anything he wants to get out and spread his message, he's never shied away from his political opinions on stage no matter what the audience reaction and certainly wouldn't start now since the majority of his audience would agree with him in most markets they'd be playing.

If anything, last night proved the theory even more ludicrous.
since the majority of his audience would agree with him in most markets they'd be playing.

You underestimate the vast numbers of U2 conservative / Republican fans.

Right here, still saying this theory is ludicrous.

Yeah, Bono has feelings about what's going on. Thinking that has anything to do with their schedule or album or plans? Sorry, that's ludicrous.

This doesn't even make a lick of sense. You're doubling down on the crazy. You're proving that Trump fans are completely post fact.

You're theory was that U2 were avoiding tour because of their immigration message, Bono just made a very vocal statement on a national stage.

THAT disproves your theory. Plain and simple. In fact it was a huge FU to your theory. If you can't understand that, you probably shouldn't be voting.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
They also can't spell Hillary. They always say Killary (usually in all caps, so we get their hilarious joke) or KilLIARy, which is a really shitty attempt at a play on words.

They also can't spell Hillary. They always say Killary (usually in all caps, so we get their hilarious joke) or KilLIARy, which is a really shitty attempt at a play on words.

I can't put a number on how many times I've heard "Drumph."

Back
Top Bottom