Top 5 Awful Moments in U2's 'Rattle & Hum'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that you, numbers? Looks a bit like you. I hope so. Maybe you can show us an animated picture of your nips.

As for the subject, I'm on my phone so it's not working but I can guess what's #1 and let me say for billionth time I couldn't care less that Edge plays an "unbluesy" solo.

Is that you, numbers? Looks a bit like you. I hope so. Maybe you can show us an animated picture of your nips.

As for the subject, I'm on my phone so it's not working but I can guess what's #1 and let me say for billionth time I couldn't care less that Edge plays an "unbluesy" solo.

Thought seconded.

Thought thirded.

But this video is weird... guy in a hood shaded telling us what he thinks of R&H? yeah uhm, care?

Number 5 is first 2 seconds of the movie, the Helter Skelter intro. The guy doesn't like their cover, gee, how nice.

Number 4 is the interveiw part, what happened between recording JT and the new songs, and other non music part. He claims U2 don't care and dont' want to talk to the fans. Well dude, it's a documentary... not an interview. THen he bashes Larry for loving Elvis movies...

God this is horrible to watch. :crack:

Number 3 is that the shots are apparently worshipping U2. That Phil worships them and shite like that. That The RockNRoll stops the traffic thing has NOTHING to do with All Along the Watchtower and stuff.

Number 2 is Silver and Gold, Bono's speech, "this song was written in a hotel room in NYC...etc"
Guy is nicely shouting DONT CARE through it all. :rolleyes: What a jerk.
And there we have it. Edge plays no Blues.

Number 1 is MLK. That U2 tried to associate too much with famous people, and that it's too self-important. And that it's wrong to put an image of MLK Behind Bono's face during the song.

What a bunch of crap. There's plenty of criticism that could be said about RnH, but this? :rolleyes: What a joke!

Sorry Numbers, but this isn't gonna work.

Lol at the Discotheque mention at the end. Tho I wouldn't advise anyone watching this, it was a pain. :crack:

We wouldn't know. He kept teasing us but never did the full reveal.

Just so I don't get in strife, if it is you, I didn't mind your posts

I think the most awful thing about the Rattle and Hum movie was that not all of the album material was played. The stuff on the guys video is some of my favourite parts:)

Oh, and U2 was as big as the Beatles during that period, so they were definitely justified to play alongside and go on tour with BB King. Remember, they were the band of the 80's, time magazine cover and all that. Not many before and since can claim to have had that sort of impact/reception.

quick, someone call 867 5309 to ask!

win_button.jpg

That guy was super obnoxious. Doesn't mean I like the movie, but I do enjoy watching it for laughs.

But yeah, guy was super obnoxious.

Welcome back, Numbers Man.

What a piece of shit. That was the worst thing I've ever seen on the internet.

I like Elvis Movies.
I even know how to pronounce the director's name....
And what's wrong with this kid that he didn't care about Apartheid?

I like the fact that the writer of lyrics in the biggest band in the world is reading out lyrics for others to hear, and give their opinion.

None of the posters in this thread probably including the guy who made this video were even old enough to go see this when it first came out, so frankly I don't give a shit.

Back then it was amazing. I saw it like 5 times in the opening week. Couldn't get enough.

None of the posters in this thread probably including the guy who made this video were even old enough to go see this when it first came out, so frankly I don't give a shit.

Back then it was amazing. I saw it like 5 times in the opening week. Couldn't get enough.

I was old enough. And yes, the movie was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom