These are U2 songs I dislike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try to go in order of least liked (I'm leaving out October because I really don't listen to it enough to comment)

1) Passengers (minus Miss Sarajevo and your blue room)
2) Miami (my mammy, really?)
3)Wake up Dead Man (a polarizing topic doesn't make it a good song, musically it's poop)
4) The Wanderer (if Bono or a member of the group isn't singing it, I'm not interested)
5) Cedars of Lebanon (so boring, I almost fell asleep typing the title)
6) Peace on Earth ( see # 3 and then #5 zzzzzzzz)
7) Fez Being Born (experimental does not = good or exciting, contrary to what some around here believe, and this song is neither)
8) Miami (so bad, it needs to be listed 2x)

Mofo gets honorary mention but I enjoy the drum beat and Lemon does too but the bass is kick ass

Wow, other than Peace on earth, I love everything on your list, and yes that includes the entire Passengers album.

You'll probably love all my least favourite songs , which are as follows.

1. Love rescue me
2. Walk On
3. Peace on earth
4. Flower Child
5. Miracle drug
6. All Because Of You
7. Yahweh
8. SUC
9. Wave Of Sorrow.

Wow, other than Peace on earth, I love everything on your list, and yes that includes the entire Passengers album.

You'll probably love all my least favourite songs , which are as follows.

1. Love rescue me

2. Walk On

3. Peace on earth

4. Flower Child

5. Miracle drug

6. All Because Of You

7. Yahweh

8. SUC

9. Wave Of Sorrow.

I do love Walk On and I really like Miracle Drug, Love Rescue Me and ABOY I don't mind at all and Yahweh is ok.

Flower Child is really bad, SUC is also bad. Wave of Sorrow I haven't listened to enough to weigh in.

You're not the first person here to list Walk On and I find that very surprising as I personally find it to be one of their classics.

I do love Walk On and I really like Miracle Drug, Love Rescue Me and ABOY I don't mind at all and Yahweh is ok.

Flower Child is really bad, SUC is also bad. Wave of Sorrow I haven't listened to enough to weigh in.

You're not the first person here to list Walk On and I find that very surprising as I personally find it to be one of their classics.

I just find Walk On to be a bit generic, cliched and lacking in the sort of subtlety that makes u2 unique and great. That said, whenever I've seen them play it live I've like it a lot more.

Album songs only:
The Refugee, Red Light and Some Days Are Better Than Others are the only unlistenable, steaming pile of dogshit songs that U2 has put on an album.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

See.... U2 has at *least* something for everyone.....

and at *least* something, for everyone to either hate or criticize.

I love these guys....

I listened to atomic bomb yesterday and realised how much of a stinker "one step closer" is.

Trip Through Your Wires. I really dislike this song. :yuck:
Indian Summer Sky and Drowning Man are a couple of others that I can't stand, and pretty much the whole album of NLOTH*.

*does not include Magnificent or COL

Hello There U suck
redemption Impossible
Never to Change for Someone Else is a Bad Game Plan
I Don't Have to Care if One is bigger then the Moon

Worst - If God ...
Almost the worst - Love & Peace
Saved from being the worst by last minute of the song - Playboy Mansion

Still I don't really dislike any of these 3 enough that I would not listen to them, I even can appreciate elements there in all of these songs.
Yeah .... behhh

Peace on earth.... piece of shite..

Crumbs.. Bores me to death.

I listened to atomic bomb yesterday and realised how much of a stinker "one step closer" is.

You know what I like about One Step Closer? You can change the lyrics each chorus, and it becomes a fun mad lib:

One strike closer to bowling..
One slip closer to rolling..
One oar closer to rowing..
One lawn closer to mowing..
And so on.

It's a definite slow spot on the album, but one I get through nicely by doing the above.

Back
Top Bottom