the things you missed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( It looks to have been deleted.

His mild trolling in this (fantastic) thread is the end of the line as far as his posts go:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f201/ok-bring-it-wtf-is-your-problem-176872.html

There's some U2Kitten action in there too, which is nice.

Wow that Zoney post is awesome. How did I miss that thread? :lol:

I remember there was a thread once where U2kitten kept insisting it was impossible to perform oral sex on a woman while standing. Does anyone remember that thread? :lol: It was hilarious as far as I can recall but I'd love to re read it. I think we were discussing Mysterious Ways lyrics, "if you wanna kiss the sky you better learn how to kneel", or the AB album in general. :hmm:

ETA nvm found it in the thread survivor. Most useful thread evar http://www.u2interference.com/forum...liminary-nostalgia-214434-20.html#post7585734

:lol: Shit I forgot about that. So much gold.

Damn now I'm gonna read back all the threads in Thread Survivor. Goodbye weekend.

Willing to bet she lives on through another kitten. They get nine lives, right?

:hmm: The posting style is vastly different though.

ukltg90fdxwwcahjm8hw.jpg

:laugh: Yeah, that has to be her best response ever.

THis makes me want to find some old Kitten threads. She's had some great ones over the year..

Currently gone through Moggio and Redhill already, kinda interesting when you read both threads how similar their 'reasoning' is. Same with Screwy... were they all the same person?

Dear god. You people are all crazy, and I am one of you.

No, not at all, that was already years ago, and there's definitely more stuff missing.

We had four or five great new ones in just a couple of pages last winter. Talentless scum.

Maybe I missed it and you guys are still joking, but surely Leo isn't actually Bono's baby? In Spanish, the word for "your" and "her" is the same ("su") so it's just a typo and they meant "her baby." Right?

Maybe I missed it and you guys are still joking, but surely Leo isn't actually Bono's baby? In Spanish, the word for "your" and "her" is the same ("su") so it's just a typo and they meant "her baby." Right?

But WHO put the words? Her?
In that case she would've written "Mi hijo, Leo" (MY son)

If the guy that made the video wrote it, it should say "Her son"

I don't know it's weird and it's chilean and I love it :love:

They

Ha... Found it.

Once upon a time, there was a poster who was known for making false claims on the interwebs, and getting mighty defensive when called out over said false claims. This is where our story begins...

U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

The false claims, as usual, were discussed as if they may be true for a few pages... then Axver chimed in on the poster's history... then myself... And then things got a little dicey once the original poster actually ASKED for anyone who didn't believe him to "look him up"

Hilarity, awkwardness, and "oh fuck" ensues.

Ho. Leeee. Shit. That's some crazypants stuff, right there.

Was there ever any proof his church was actually called?

That was an amazing thread, and entirely unsurprising it originated from Florida.

I missed out on the person who saved Larry's life.

Explain?

Sent from

Love revisiting and visiting some of these great moments. You miss too much these days if you stop to drink.

He was banned, but if he admitted to it, it wasn't publicly. I always wondered if it wasn't just some crazy board member who called his church trying to get more info about the new album.

He was banned, but if he admitted to it, it wasn't publicly. I always wondered if it wasn't just some crazy board member who called his church trying to get more info about the new album.

Was that the dude who had the adolescent fascination with jiggling boob gifs in the setlist threads, or am I thinking of someone else?

I :heart: this thread. I missed so much being away from these forums the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom