The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Interferers back at it again! Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no that's trouble. Does anyone have the album version backing track?

Is it significantly different? I barely paid attention during Zoostation a la Vertigo tour, I found it to be kindof a snoozer for me.

Man I wish we had a track for 11 oclock tick tock....that would frickin rock! :rockon:

Sicy said:
Oh no that's trouble.

Mwah, actually I don't think it's such a big problem.
We've sung along to other live versions before.
Anyone have a boot or torrent of a Vertigo show where u2 played Zoostation?
We could use that as guide.

That's where I got Gone...:shifty:

Do You Feel Loved sounds like it has everything but vocals.
Bu like Gabe said, most of them have no guitar track :(

LemonMelon said:

I'd do it, but I don't know how to insert an MP3 into my 16-track. :shrug:

What software do you use LM? Should be as easy as adding an audio track, and using the import function to drop it into that track.

If you're using an actual 16-track piece of equipment, not software, why not run an mp3 player into one of the lines, record into a track, then lay down your guitar track seperately?

might work! :)

gvox said:

What software do you use LM? Should be as easy as adding an audio track, and using the import function to drop it into that track.

If you're using an actual 16-track piece of equipment, not software, why not run an mp3 player into one of the lines, record into a track, then lay down your guitar track seperately?

might work! :)

Yes, I am using an actual 16 track piece of equipment, but no, I don't have a working MP3 player. :crack:

One option is to transfer the backing track into the recorder via a MIDI cable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom