The Official Interference Bono Get Well Soon Card Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Bono,

04e39604b941edf628edda03596a594360d26931462b23b9925bf7bc5205c44d.jpg

Dear Bono:

I just read about the numerous surgeries you will require. Poor you, but I trust you learned that NYC is best for driving or walking. :)

Heal well and take all the the time you need to recover. We'll be here waiting when you are ready to hit the road. Until then, relax, don't get addicted to the pain medications, try not to drive your wife crazy, and enjoy some bad TV. It helps the recovery process. That and nachos.

John

Get well soon Bono, my thoughts are with you. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

If you twist and turn away.
It you tear yourself in two again.
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would let it go.
Surrender, dislocate.

If I could throw this lifeless life-line to the wind.
Leave this heart of clay, see you walk, walk away
Into the night, and through the rain
Into the half light and through the flame.

Come back when you're ready, we'll be here.

Your fan,

Nick

Dear Bono,

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you back in the public eye when the time is right.

:wave:

Dear Bono

in the 1990s Sonny Bono was skiing down the mountain and he ran into a tree - he did not survive.

In 2010 you tore your back up pretty badly and had to have back surgery, post-poned the most successful tour of all time for half of a year.

In 2014 Chaz Bono had a full sex change - complete with 8==D

Then, your band pulled the Apple itunes stunt, pissing off millions. And a month or two later the GOP took cuntroll of the house & senate :doh:

Just last week you were flying around in a lear jet and a door flew off, luggage flying around the German countryside dodging cows and sheep.

So here we are present day, and you seem to have kissed the ground face first while avoiding every dog on the street (or the naked cowboy).

Please BONO, for the love of God, will you please change your fucking name. And maybe ditch the bicycle and get a treadmill.

Oh yeah, get well soon old chap :heart:
XOXOXO

IMG_20140909_135023_zps308cc148.jpg

Seriously though, it sounds like a terrible spill, and I really hope he heals quickly.

What an awful accident! Bono's got a long road ahead I just hope he's not in too much pain right now. I'm sure he suffered enough when it happened... sounds really horrific! We love you B

?

Sent from my ME173X using U2 Interference mobile app

Get better Bono! See you next summer!

P.s. lay off the bike going forward please

Back
Top Bottom