The Man At The Mexican Restaurant Ripped Off The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh you should've done much worse than stabbing him with a fork.

Let him listen to every live performance of Vertigo in a row without breaks. That'll teach him! :fist:

I did the same thing when my co-pilot asked me to 'turn it up there, captain'. Luckily we still have real cutlery in flight deck.

More Deserved Blatant Rip-Off Violence

Today, I'm as angry as ever! :mad:

First, someone asked me to "Stay" after a meeting. She was slapped for the obvious rip-off. :|

Then someone mentioned "The Fly" on their wall. He was just kicked for the violation. :bono:

Later, a person commented on the "Blue Sky". That was close enough to deserve push the person into a nearby wall. :banghead:

I was asked if I have any "Pride" in my work. I shoved her in a microwave.

It later began raining quite heavily leaving large puddles. Someone said to "Get on Your Boots" to avoid ruining our shoes. That deserved a hammer to the head.

I went to my therapist who asked what are my "Desires". I kicked him - hard. :madwife:

Back at work, the conversation turned to the Iraq War, then wars in general, leading to WWII. Someone mentioned the infamous atomic bomb and "The Unforgettable Fire". I shot him.

I was accused by HR of being "Out of Control". I brought out the fire.

So I write this from prison, where I'm stuck with a bunch of "Refugees". It isn't a pretty site. :grouphug:

First, someone asked me to "Stay" after a meeting. She was slapped for the obvious rip-off. :|

Then someone mentioned "The Fly" on their wall. He was just kicked for the violation. :bono:

Later, a person commented on the "Blue Sky". That was close enough to deserve push the person into a nearby wall. :banghead:

It later began raining quite heavily leaving large puddles. Someone said to "Get on Your Boots" to avoid ruining our shoes. That deserved a hammer to the head.

I went to my therapist who asked what are my "Desires". I kicked him - hard. :madwife:

Back at work, the conversation turned to the Iraq War, then wars in general, leading to WWII. Someone mentioned the infamous atomic bomb and "The Unforgettable Fire". I shot him.

So I write this from prison, where I'm stuck with a bunch of "Refugees". It isn't a pretty site. :grouphug:

the story in the paper for this had the headline "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Win. Superwin. and etcetera. :love:

the correct response would have been to announce "I don't wanna talk about wars between nations...not right now" perhaps while pulling down on your shirt collar.

man, I want some Mexican food. that sounds awesome.

Good thing you mentioned a therapist in there doctorwho :lol:.

And yeah Atomic, its a little wrong that I come away from this wanting fajitas.

AAAAHAHAHAH! This is just too Hilarious :happydance:

That reminds me. I was tought improper Spanish language in class when I was
in school. It´s NOT "Uno, dos, trés, quatro" , but more like

UNO DOS TRÉS CATORZE ! :rockon:

How violent of you :|

AAAAHAHAHAH! This is just too Hilarious :happydance:

That reminds me. I was tought improper Spanish language in class when I was
in school. It´s NOT "Uno, dos, trés, quatro" , but more like

UNO DOS TRÉS CATORZE ! :rockon:

I believe that would be unos.

Back
Top Bottom