The Man At The Mexican Restaurant Ripped Off The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you take Spanish class GG?? :)

yurr.. no hablo espanol. (sorry I lack the squiggly N)

Habla Ingles por favor?

Donde esta el bano?

Una cerveza por favor. Y chulettas de cordera.

And that's about it. :lol: I took latin so a bit I can guess, and speaking French and German and a bit of Italian helps too. I've been on holidays in Spain a few years. :)
I'm better at pronounciation than typing though, since I've only learned to speak Spanish when I was there.

yurr.. no hablo espanol. (sorry I lack the squiggly N)

Habla Ingles por favor?

Donde esta el bano?

Una cerveza por favor. Y chulettas de cordera.

And that's about it. :lol: I took latin so a bit I can guess, and speaking French and German and a bit of Italian helps too. I've been on holidays in Spain a few years. :)
I'm better at pronounciation than typing though, since I've only learned to speak Spanish when I was there.

I can do the tilde on me laptop: ñ

I miss Spanish. :heart:

I can do the tilde on me laptop: ñ

I miss Spanish. :heart:

I can do the tilde, just not add it to the n. Sadly my last keyboard could do that. I used the '"`~ and it would pause rather than immediately show it so you could push in a correct letter and it would make the special letter. I have yet to figure out how this keyboard would do that.

I took latin so a bit I can guess, and speaking French and German and a bit of Italian helps too. I've been on holidays in Spain a few years. :)
i think it'd be better to ask you what you didn't speak! :lol:

So, I was walking through a bar and I saw this woman wearing a velvet dress, so I strangled her. Then, when I was walking out I saw the Exit sign and I smashed with the fire extinguisher. After that one of the bouncers caught me and called me a mofo, so ... at my extreme anger on how he ripped of U2 I kicked him in the head. :shifty:

After a few hours I went to an Audi dealer and I saw the slogan "Vorspring Durch Technik" written on the window which was a U2 lyric and so I punched the bastard in the face, that should've taught him about stealing other peoples lyrics!

Feeling proud of my ways of enforcing the law I heard a man asking his wife "do you feel loved?", with rage I pushed him into a nearby river.

:rockon:

And so will I, I don't want to plagiarise U2 ... because I would have to punch myself.

Q: If you had a horrible, life-altering affliction of indeterminable sort that could only be cured with a "miracle drug" (too new, too untested, too unpatented to be properly named, evidently), would you refuse to take it for fear of plagiarizing the band?

Q: If you had a horrible, life-altering affliction of indeterminable sort that could only be cured with a "miracle drug" (too new, too untested, too unpatented to be properly named, evidently), would you refuse to take it for fear of plagiarizing the band?

The last thing on earth I'd want is to be a plagiate.

Well I would have to or it might be my "Last Night On Earth" which I can't have for obvious reasons so I would probably be "trying to throw my arms around the world" which would send me into a epileptic fit of plagiarism and I would die.

It's such a shame that this rather awesome thread has reached it's potential heights. It should be at 10 pages already. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom