The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 - Show & Setlist Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also - apparently Ahimsa was rehearsed twice and the arrangement was quite different. It’s possible Heshan just thought it was dofferent

I doubt they would rehearse another song so I think it’s Ahimsa. We shall see...show should be starting soon.

99.9% sure it'll be Ahimsa, but then it always weirds me out when I reread that U2 once did an hour long soundcheck with new songs way back at Waverley Park of all places.

No mixlrs means I can go to bed I guess, so not all is lost

Looking forward to a full video of Ahimsa. Apparently it took Love is Bigger’s place.

[TWEET]1206260101448896512[/TWEET]

Foolish for me to think they’d take this historic opportunity to play The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

But a new song is cool enough, I guess.

the card-only thing is obviously bullshit but is anyone actually complaining about having to pay less than a dollar for unlimited water at a concert?

For spectators, that was a fun little 15-show jaunt. For those who live in that neck of the woods, glad you got a good show! Certainly seemed better than the 2017 shows on setlist alone.

the card-only thing is obviously bullshit but is anyone actually complaining about having to pay less than a dollar for unlimited water at a concert?

I'd complain about paying a single cent.

Easily one of the worst things about going to gigs outside Australia/NZ (or doing a bunch of other things) is the lack of public drinking water. Here, it's the law that you can get water at gigs. For free. Every small gig has a jug of water on the bar; larger gigs, a tap. I was honestly gobsmacked the first time I went to a gig in North America and was told I had to pay for water.

I was not aware you bros have to pay for water at gigs. That's too much indeed.

Back
Top Bottom