The Joshua Tree of Vaginas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the thread title I thought WTF.

And now that I've read through the whole thread I still think WTF???:doh:

John Mayer is hot, but he needs to do what most men need to do and just shut up and look pretty. :yes:

I confess that I am a pretty big John Mayer. I love his music and would kill to have his guitar chops. That's how I came across this article and these quotes.

Admittedly, when you read the quotes that had been released so far he comes off like the biggest douchebag and a pretty disgusting human being.

I did read the rest of the article and I have to say after reading the whole thing, it reveals a much broader, sadder, image of the guy. The whole story about his parents and his anxiety attacks, the girl with the "oh, can I have your autograph, though?" move. I don't know, it's a much more sincere story than what the "saucy" quotes would have you believe.

Anyway, Mayer is the guy who wrote "My Stupid Mouth" so I guess, that's just confirmed with this interview.

I confess that I am a pretty big John Mayer. I love his music and would kill to have his guitar chops. That's how I came across this article and these quotes.

Admittedly, when you read the quotes that had been released so far he comes off like the biggest douchebag and a pretty disgusting human being.

I did read the rest of the article and I have to say after reading the whole thing, it reveals a much broader, sadder, image of the guy. The whole story about his parents and his anxiety attacks, the girl with the "oh, can I have your autograph, though?" move. I don't know, it's a much more sincere story than what the "saucy" quotes would have you believe.

Anyway, Mayer is the guy who wrote "My Stupid Mouth" so I guess, that's just confirmed with this interview.

Can you post a link Brown eyed boy??!

As a heterosexual male, I feel like it's my duty to resurrect this thread to point out that if there IS a Joshua Tree of vaginas, I'm willing to bet money that Jennifer Aniston has it.

I'm not sure the NLOTH of vaginas would be desirable. The labia is all good, but once you get to the middle? The SUC of hymens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom