The "I'm diggin' _______ at the moment" U2 song thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in a restaurant earlier today, and they started playing "Magnificent" over the speakers, but then they skipped it and went to another song! :grumpy: That made me want to hear it really bad, so I did a little while ago. Right now, I think it is the best U2 song ever! :drool:

I was in a restaurant earlier today, and they started playing "Magnificent" over the speakers, but then they skipped it and went to another song! :grumpy: That made me want to hear it really bad, so I did a little while ago. Is that not the best song ever, or what? :drool:

How dare they skip it. Remind me to never go to that restaurant.

I was in a restaurant earlier today, and they started playing "Magnificent" over the speakers, but then they skipped it and went to another song! :grumpy: That made me want to hear it really bad, so I did a little while ago. Right now, I think it is the best U2 song ever! :drool:

I heard it a the Phillies game last week. They played it before the game started.

I haven't listened to U2 in a couple days, but the last couple of songs I was playing were "Breathe" and "Cedars".

Laura - yes!!! I was at that game, too. They played the entire song prior to the beginning of the game. It was amazing. <3

I haven't listened to U2 in a couple days, but the last couple of songs I was playing were "Breathe" and "Cedars".

Laura - yes!!! I was at that game, too. They played the entire song prior to the beginning of the game. It was amazing. <3

When it came on I got really excited and sang every word

Just heard Magnificent on the drama series Brothers and Sisters, a few minutes ago. It played for about 30 seconds. :hyper:

I heard it, too. It was funny cuz I wasn't watching the show, the tv was just on. When it started playing, I thought my iTunes was haunted or something. I was just a few feet away from my laptop..it took me a good 10 sec. to realize it was coming from the tv.

Also I'm rediscovering ATYCLB and really like Walk On

Back
Top Bottom