The I hate when ppl rate U2 albums thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icebergy

The Fly
for me my favorite album has so much to do with what mood im in and how much i have been listening to any given album that its not fair for me to rank them because it always seems that at least 2 albums usually get a raw deal(usually for me its Boy and War) so i've official decided to not ever rank albums best to least

I always want to rate Boy highly but Jt and Ab are at the top then i remember Pop Zooropa Uf Atyclb and suddly its in the lower 1/4 of the list and its an album i really love

then don't read them.

ps i rate boy highly.

This.

Just so the original poster can't sleep at night, I'm going to rate U2's albums as far as boy:

1. UF
2. JT
3. Passengers
4. Boy

And lately I've been thinking of bumping Boy past Passengers.

I'll contribute

1) JT
2) AB
3) UF
4) Zooropa
5) Pop
6) NLOTH
7) Boy
8) War
9) ATYCLB
10) October
11) R&H
12) BOMB

To be honest, I never really listened to the 2nd half of Passengers, so I don't think I could give it a fair rating, but I love everything thru Miss Sarejevo

I'll have a go.

1. AB
2. JT
3. Pop
4. UF
5. Zooropa
6. War
7. Boy
8. Attyclub
9. October
10. Rattle and Hum
11. Hutdaarb

This list excludes NLOTH.

I don't mind when people rate their favorites, among U2 albums. I enjoy reading their post.

I like something about all of their releases. Or, I wouldn't have purchased them.

This.

Just so the original poster can't sleep at night, I'm going to rate U2's albums as far as boy:

1. UF
2. JT
3. Passengers
4. Boy

And lately I've been thinking of bumping Boy past Passengers.

Dude, you need to get out more often. Remember: less posting on this forum, more dating non-inflatable women.

But seriously, I sympathize with the thread-starter. There are a few other artists for whom I read/contribute to web forums, and maybe one of thirty threads is about ranking albums. On Interference, about 28 of 30 are about ranking albums. . . I dunno, maybe it's more interesting to talk about music than personal lists?

Back
Top Bottom