The Holiest U2 Songs - Round 1: Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Results After 24 Ballots (juanacate's ballot):

Electric Co. & I Will Follow - 18 (75%)

Out Of Control - 14 (58.3%)

An Cat Dubh - 10 (41.6%)

Into The Heart - 9 (37.5%)

Twilight - 7 (29.1%)

A Day Without Me & Another Time, Another Place - 4 (16.6%)

Stories For Boys - 3 (12.5%)

The Ocean - 1 (4.1%)

Shadows and Tall Trees - 0

Alright, so we're now at a very precarious position with only two songs that can be elected this round - both of which are on the cusp of falling under. So, if you're on the fence at all about I Will Follow or Electric, consider giving them the nudge they need.

I've never really gotten into Boy. I'll say that "I Will Follow," "Out of Control," and "A Day Without Me" since those are the only ones I can get into.

As for 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, it will appear in the earliest of the B-side rounds.

B-side?????? it was a single pre boy!!!Demo version was bside to 12 pride if that's what you're thinking.

Anyway. Mine is

1. Electric Co.
2. I will follow. (still gives me the chills!)

B-side?????? it was a single pre boy!!!Demo version was bside to 12 pride if that's what you're thinking.

I meant B-sides & Rarities or Misc. I made a snafu since I consider the bonus discs to be b-sides...

Alright, since we needed to elect something in the first round, and I had no idea what the numbers for anything close to a general consensus would be, I've lowered the induction threshold to 70%.

Final Election Results After 33 Ballots:

Electric Co. & I Will Follow - 24 (72.7%)

Out Of Control - 19 (57.6%)

An Cat Dubh - 15 (45.4%)

Into The Heart - 14 (42.4%)

Twilight - 8 (24.2%)

Another Time, Another Place - 6 (18.2%)

A Day Without Me - 5 (15.2%)

Stories For Boys - 3 (9.1%)

The Ocean & Shadows and Tall Trees - 1 (3.1%)

You know what, just like in baseball hall of fame, you need a certain percentage to advance. So, too bad electric co and i will follow :wink: Onto to the next album, where i'm sure Gloria will surpass the 80% mark!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom