The guest spot thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somebody did a beautiful job of editing that together. I wonder who it was? Thanks, Rhi.

That's from the Rattle and Hum outtakes :)

:up: Thanks! I'll look for it!

Somebody did a beautiful job of editing that together. I wonder who it was? Thanks, Rhi.

I love the transitions in the video. Lots of really great moments from the tour. I did a wiki search and it says that Phil Joanou directed the video and directed and edited the movie as well. So maybe he also edited the video? Just my guess.

:bump:
Bumping this thread!

Stumbled across this video. Wasn't sure where to post it so this thread seemed like a good place. I don't think I have ever seen this version of When Love Comes To Town!

It has some great live and behind the scenes footage at Sun Studios during the recording of the song.
U2 & BB. King - When Love Comes To Town (Not Rattle & Hum Version) - YouTube
Looks like Bono is having a wee bit of a tantrum at 1:21. Was that scene in Rattle and Hum? (I have to watch the movie again) There's also a quick scene of the Dalton Bros. rehearsing.

Just thought I'd share.:)

The tantrum ended up being shown in some versions of from the sky down.. Emphasizing how Bono was during the Joshua tree tour to show how he was such a perfectionist. I believe he got pissed off at a crew member.

There are two cuts of FTSD and I only have the UK TV one, which is missing some great parts including that one, I think. Anyone have a link to the full one? PM me if it's verboten to post here.

Back
Top Bottom