The greatest performance....of ANY song....by ANY band....EVER!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The UV performance posted above is one of my favorites, I love when Bono says I must not be as important as I thought, when he pranks the white house.

bad live aid just doesnt do it for me, aside fromt he bono antics and the scope of the event, it's pretty long and kinda boring, i would have loved to see how that crowd reacted to a young pride, so yeah, fuck you bono

to be honest, why is this thread in the main u2 section? yea, i could list a million u2 songs, how about somebody else. like how about everybody else? lol. why even list u2 at all? don;t we have u2 live performances covered in, ya know, THE REST OF THE BOARD!!!

To throw in a non-U2 entry . . . Bruce Springsteen performing Ramrod in Milwaukee on the Rising Tour is right at the top of my list. That song is tons of fun live.

That whole Dortmund concert is awesome. They should release it with the remastered The Unforgettable Fire set.

My favorite U2 performance so far (there are so many):

YouTube - U2 - Until The End Of The World [Rock'n'Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony]

Yeah, I remember watching this one. This sure will go down as one of the best. Which brings me to another point, one that It has been discussed already but watching all of these performances makes me irk at the fact that they not are performing on tour with more passion. Not bashing them but I think they can give it some more into the performances. Just my opinion.... anyways, good find. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom