The Annhilation Tour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sad Punk said:
:mad:

All it said was that it was an entertainment venue in Melbourne that currently seats up to 3 people, and that renovations will begin in March so it's expected to hold 100,00 by the time U2 get there.

And it was completely legit!

Absolutely! The renovations will be superb. I'm even adding a bull pen to provide bull's blood to be injected into Larry before the concert.

Though now that all won't happen. If there's no Wikipedia article, it doesn't exist. :sad:

Vertigo/Native Son
Vertigo
Vertigo
OTH/Yellow Submarine
Vertigo (Banjo Mix)
Vertigo/Vertigo

:drool: :rockon:

Although, I think they need to play Vertigo a couple more times. Five is hardly enough... :no:

Who's opening?

annhilmz9.jpg

:hyper:

I just heard that you might die 7 hours after watching this tour. Be warned!

(looks like Axver's gonna have to prepare a mass grave, too...)

No, all the dead bodies will be wrapped in copies of that poster The Sand Punk posted and thrown on a tram bound for Carlton. Because I don't like Carlton.

At least it's better than Narre Warren - you don't get 500 teenagers going on a wild rampage and eating police there.

major_panic said:
At least it's better than Narre Warren - you don't get 500 teenagers going on a wild rampage and eating police there.

Oh, maybe we'll just send the dead bodies to that Corey(?) dipshit then, so that he can do something to them and revive his 15 microseconds of fame.

That would be so grim and tr00 that I'm sure a couple of washed up Norwegian black metallers will even be there to feast upon the corpses. And hopefully upon Corey.

Hopefully every Annihilation show will end in such a way (six times a night).

Hmm, just noticed the poster has a typo. I did get it from U2.com, after all. :tsk:

The Wikipedia article's name is a typo too.

Or maybe U2 have the correct spelling and the dictionary's been wrong all along. After all, PLEBA says Bono is God.

The Sad Punk said:
Man, God is old.

And he needs to stop repeating himself. I mean, ripping off one of his own psalms to close the War album? That's just lame.

... that joke was so bad that it's GOT to win an award of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom