The Annhilation Tour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG GUYZ I JUST BAUGHT TIKETZ!!!!1!1!1oneoneOneisinthesetohnoez

2008-11-31, Offshore Iceberg, Antarctica :rockon:

coolian2 said:

So it won't be in support of the "Oh fuck, is it hot in here?" Global Warming Awareness Tour.

Actually, it is. The concert is timed so that the iceberg melts just as Edge plays the last notes of Fire to end the gig.

Should the iceberg not melt on cue, Edge will burst into flames to ensure it does.

Axver said:

Actually, it is. The concert is timed so that the iceberg melts just as Edge plays the last notes of Fire to end the gig.

Should the iceberg not melt on cue, Edge will burst into flames to ensure it does.

You'll need to amend Wikipedia to include Fire after Vertigo

The Sad Punk said:
"Axver's backyard"

:hyper:

:lmao:

U2 will play a special set that night. I promise it will include the longest One Tree Hill known to man. During the solo, Bono will cook sausages for everyone on the barbecue.

Funniest thing about this setlist was that I took one look at it and immediately thought "Axver".

In other news, Paul McGuinness will be performing One live with U2, playing the violin. Lanois and Eno are rumoured to appear. Also Bono will be wearing 3D glasses with an eyepatch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3-1.jpg

major_panic said:
Funniest thing about this setlist was that I took one look at it and immediately thought "Axver".

:lol: I promise you, it wasn't me - though I was surprised it followed U2VT's format and brought out stuff like Treasure. I'm a pretty serious Wikipedia editor (mainly on New Zealand railways), so I wouldn't vandalise it.

Though I must confess I'm kind of tempted to have a go at this article before its inevitable deletion ...

So, how much are tickets to the concert at your house? Also will the barbeque be eco-friendly, and most importantly will you have a computer so we can show the band all of the threads about U2 3D?

Which reminds me, is the Edge gonna be doubling as a barbeque?

major_panic said:
So, how much are tickets to the concert at your house? Also will the barbeque be eco-friendly, and most importantly will you have a computer so we can show the band all of the threads about U2 3D?

Which reminds me, is the Edge gonna be doubling as a barbeque?

Tickets are $500. 10% to U2, 90% to charity (the Money For Axver Fund). You won't be allowed a ticket unless you can answer an item of setlist trivia.

The barbecue will be very eco-friendly. Edge will provide the fuel, and the barbecue itself will be edible.

The computer will be used to show U2 the Crawford thread. After that, I think they will run away and disown their entire fanbase.

The Sad Punk said:
Can't argue with that, sounds like it'll be a grand day.

Yeah, we'll even get that Cindy Sheehan to try to perform a duet of Please with Bono. When he refuses, she'll picket his house! :happy:

can we sleep over at your house, Ax?

I'll bring Guitar Hero so we can play with Edge, and defeat him

Back
Top Bottom