Surrender memoire setlist.... - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2022, 06:53 AM   #121
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
That's just your opinion.
This is actually an example where my statement can be proven or disproven based on how the person actually views things. If they confirm that they do believe their point of view to be fact then my comment is also a fact if they say that isn’t the case perhaps with something to back it up then that proves it not to be the case and my statement to be false. Although we already know they believe their opinion to be fact at least in certain examples but perhaps it isn’t a mindset they have across the board.
__________________

lightmyway91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #122
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 28,295
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
This is actually an example where my statement can be proven or disproven based on how the person actually views things. If they confirm that they do believe their point of view to be fact then my comment is also a fact if they say that isn’t the case perhaps with something to back it up then that proves it not to be the case and my statement to be false. Although we already know they believe their opinion to be fact at least in certain examples but perhaps it isn’t a mindset they have across the board.
That’s your opinion.
__________________

mikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:03 AM   #123
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
That’s your opinion.
Wrong. And here was me hoping you’d have learnt something by now.
lightmyway91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:08 AM   #124
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 28,295
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
Wrong. And here was me hoping you’d have learnt something by now.
Seems like you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact. Please come back when you’ve learned the difference.
mikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:12 AM   #125
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Seems like you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact. Please come back when you’ve learned the difference.
You do realise you’re just repeating what I’ve said? I thought you had to be a certain age to get on this forum, do we allow 5 year olds? No it’s still you who doesn’t know the difference, my post you were referring to is very much facts only. You may struggle to grasp that.
lightmyway91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:57 AM   #126
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 28,295
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Looks like last night's show was good. Thankfully, there weren't any dicks that approached the stage.
mikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 08:53 AM   #127
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 34,216
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
That’s your opinion.


Be careful, he’s using logic. You know what happens when online dudes use logic.
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:30 AM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
DeVaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 4,464
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Looks like last night's show was good. Thankfully, there weren't any dicks that approached the stage.


Maybe if Adam was sitting 5 rows back…
DeVaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:37 AM   #129
Forum Moderator
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Posts: 73,388
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
Wrong. And here was me hoping you’d have learnt something by now.
In your opinion
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:48 AM   #130
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
In your opinion
Nope, no opinion given in that post. Would you say you’re lacking in intelligence somewhat?
lightmyway91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:02 AM   #131
Forum Moderator
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Posts: 73,388
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
Nope, no opinion given in that post. Would you say you’re lacking in intelligence somewhat?
in your opinion.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:03 AM   #132
Forum Moderator
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Posts: 73,388
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Looks like last night's show was good. Thankfully, there weren't any dicks that approached the stage.
in your opinion.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:09 AM   #133
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 196
Local Time: 11:43 PM
Does anyone know what trite means?
lightmyway91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:13 AM   #134
Forum Moderator
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Posts: 73,388
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Definitions are just opinions of some Webster guy
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:38 AM   #135
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 28,295
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Definitions are just opinions of some Webster guy
Would you rate the Webster guy as low or high intelligence?
mikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:38 AM   #136
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 34,025
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
Does anyone know what trite means?
Made an effort.

"I trite real hard today"
Hewson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:43 AM   #137
Forum Moderator
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Posts: 73,388
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 11:14 AM   #138
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,976
Local Time: 10:43 AM
This thread has cancer. Burn it.
dan_smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 11:41 AM   #139
War Child
 
pacemaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: a city with banks and cathedrals
Posts: 995
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
This thread has cancer. Burn it.
Is that factual opinion, or opinionated fact?
pacemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 01:48 PM   #140
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 42,084
Local Time: 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyway91 View Post
Does anyone know what trite means?
Yes. You really trite it in this thread. And failed miserably.
__________________

lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×