Surrender memoire setlist....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's definitely an entitled set of fans who seem to think it's entirely reasonable behaviour to do things like those mentioned above and behave like they're better than others.

I'm sure all bands have this sort of fan following them though.

So … it’s looking more likely I may be able to swing a ticket and a quick NYC visit.

For this show, is it better to be on the floor or the mezzanine/balcony?

Totally saw another poster at the show the other night with his significant other. Dude was at the 2018 pre-MSG meetup. I am very good with faces, there are no pictures from this event to protect the guilty - or maybe Headache passed out Yondr bags.

I was in the balcony. You were too. Sorry for not interrupting your night? #AITA #missedconnections

Was in the 2nd row of the lower balcony last night and it was perfect. I'd suggest the first 4-5 rows of the lower balcony. Gives you a direct view of the whole stage below. My buddy noticed if you go too high up in the balcony when Bono comes to the very front of the stage you can't see him.

For those of you able to go to the NYC shows. I was watching Stubhub yesterday the day of the show and saw tickets as low as $150. I'm sure for one of the upcoming weeknight shows you will be able to get in at a decent price.

Yeah I wish I could go but I'm guessing the waitlist was full anyway (I didn't see the email until 30 minutes after it arrived).

I can't afford to travel to New York at the moment anyway but still...

Exciting news! On Tuesday, May 9th Bono will undertake a very special invite-only stand-alone performance at the Beacon Theatre - the legendary New York venue that is also home to the current 11-date Spring run of 'Stories of Surrender' - which will be filmed as part of an upcoming film project.

As an existing U2.com subscriber, this is your opportunity to secure a spot on the waitlist for a chance to receive a maximum of two complimentary tickets for this special filmed performance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to see Bono perform onstage in New York City!

I ASSUME WAITLIST JUST MEANT A CHANCE TO ENTER TO GET TIX BASED ON FACTORS THEY WON'T TELL US.

I got an invite for a special unannounced Bono's Reading Rainbow show at the Beacon on May 9.

I can't go as my wife is traveling - alas. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're going to record it for streaming

May have a lead on a May 3rd ticket if you’re still popping into town.

Just posted on the Las Vegas Review Journal

The MSG Sphere is pretty cool. But what about those cool signs at Neon Boneyard?

U2 has visited both.

Bono and The Edge walked The Sphere and also visited the Neon Boneyard a month ago for a promotional video, which premiered on social media Friday.

While sauntering toward The Sphere, Bono says, “There’s nothing like it in the world.”

He could also have been talking of the Boneyard, also a uniquely Las Vegas experience.

The clip promotes the band’s upcoming series “U2 UV: Achtung Baby Live at The Sphere,” and also teases DJ and multimedia presenter Zane Lowe’s interview with Bono and The Edge on Apple Music.

The second part of that podcast premieres Monday. That is a significant day for the band, and also for The Sphere. We expect specifics on ticket prices and dates to be issued Monday morning, with the previously reported Sept. 29-30 dates igniting what the band calls a “venue launch” rather than a residency.

We anticipate weekend dates to drop into openings Oct. 7-8, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 and Nov. 3-4. The Sphere’s projection show, “Postcard From Earth,” is dark on those dates. Look for ticket prices in the starting at about $200 up to about $550 for lower-level floor seats (for info on “U2 UV,” go to verifiedfan.livenation.com/u2/entry).

Bono gives his early review of The Sphere, “The idea about U2 is to make the worst seat in the house, the best seat in the house. This building was built for immersive cinema and performances. There are no speakers. The entire building is a speaker.”

He understands the risks, too. “There’s something great about a band that doesn’t believe in luck coming to Las Vegas.” The Edge reminds, “I think you make your own luck.”

Bono has a plan for the Boneyard, if The Sphere show somehow falters. He and The Edge are shown in front of the Boneyard’s neon. “What an adventure we’re on,” Bono says. “If we fail, you’ll just be coming here, in 10 years, and there will be a big sign up saying, ‘The Edge.’” Whatever, U2 is ready to … Plug in, in Las Vegas.

Look for ticket prices starting at about $200 up to about $550 for lower-level floor seats

Last edited:
So … I was kind of blown away by how good he was. It’s very creative, and very involved. He doesn’t sit on a stool and read and play songs.

I also don’t understand why his voice is so cracked and raspy on SOS. He sounded amazing here.

This element suits him, and I think he was loving it.

Also, I think I saw Marcus Mumford.

So … I was kind of blown away by how good he was. It’s very creative, and very involved. He doesn’t sit on a stool and read and play songs.

I also don’t understand why his voice is so cracked and raspy on SOS. He sounded amazing here.

This element suits him, and I think he was loving it.

Also, I think I saw Marcus Mumford.

Hopefully his sons weren't running around annoying everyone

I sort of have a ticket to free
Bono show on Tuesday. Have to wait to see if ticketmaster texts the real ticket to me after I added my cell to iota whatever that site is they are using.

Anyway else get a ticket?

I sort of have a ticket to free
Bono show on Tuesday. Have to wait to see if ticketmaster texts the real ticket to me after I added my cell to iota whatever that site is they are using.

Anyway else get a ticket?

You bet, honey

Yeah, I got the email today about the tickets, but haven't received a text with the actual tickets. I said I could go because I'm in Central Massachusetts and could actually drive there. Anyone get a text with actual tickets yet?

Just got the “make sure your profile has a cell #” email. I’d expect the TM links tonight or tmw

Back
Top Bottom