Spidey songs confusion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Here's one for the Spidey experts- or those that have actually seen the show in person;

The official playbill lists the names of the musical numbers, but there is some confusion regarding 2 sets of songs.

I'm wondering about anything known about the closing song listed as "Finale- New Dawn". It is credited as being sung by the full cast, and the only song I could identify at the plays finale is when a group of voices sing some of the lyrics of Rise Above over top of seemingly different music, as Spidey swings away. Does anyone know if this re-singing of Rise Above lyrics is indeed the separately titled song Finale- New Dawn.....or am I missing a completely different song at the plays closing?

The song listed as "Venom" appears to musically be the same piece of music as the song listed as "Sinistero". The only difference I can detect is different set of voices singing the song. The first being attributed to the Bullies, and the latter to the Reporters. (I'm talking about the songs as they appear in the play- not the Edge version on OST) Any one know more difference about these?

It just seems unusual that these songs would be credited as completely different song names....

Back
Top Bottom