Spiderman Discussion - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
draft_lens2340404module13090600photo_1229580732buzz-lightyear-3.jpg

My daughters are dressing up as Amy Pond and River Song for Comic-con this year. They're gonna look awesome. :D

As you can tell from my moniker, I've been a Doctor Who fan for a LONG time. I started watching when Tom Baker was still the Doctor. Over the years, my fanaticism has waned, but rebounded big time with the new show. My Doctor Who collection rivals my U2 collection. My retirement is wrapped up in collections. ;)

Regardless, I'm thrilled to see the new show catch on so well. I was a bit worried, but David Tennant was fantastic and the special effects are strong. I'm still a bit torn on Matt Smith - he's like Peter Davison to me. He's almost there, but not quite. J. Pertwee, T. Baker and Tennant held nothing back, hence they are my favorite Doctors. And "Amy Pond" is a great companion. She and other recent companions rival the outstanding "Sarah Jane" (RIP Elisabeth Sladen :sad: ).

I'm just glad I bought my own TARDIS - it comes in handy for storage. :yes:

As you can tell from my moniker, I've been a Doctor Who fan for a LONG time. I started watching when Tom Baker was still the Doctor. Over the years, my fanaticism has waned, but rebounded big time with the new show. My Doctor Who collection rivals my U2 collection. My retirement is wrapped up in collections. ;)

Regardless, I'm thrilled to see the new show catch on so well. I was a bit worried, but David Tennant was fantastic and the special effects are strong. I'm still a bit torn on Matt Smith - he's like Peter Davison to me. He's almost there, but not quite. J. Pertwee, T. Baker and Tennant held nothing back, hence they are my favorite Doctors. And "Amy Pond" is a great companion. She and other recent companions rival the outstanding "Sarah Jane" (RIP Elisabeth Sladen :sad: ).

I'm just glad I bought my own TARDIS - it comes in handy for storage. :yes:

:up: Cool. I have to admit I haven't got into the show yet, though it could happen as my daughters have been known to turn me into a huge fan of many shows in the past. My kids are pretty obsessed. My oldest (who will dress as River Song) favorites right now are Matt Smith and Patrick Troughton. They got into it with the new show and Christopher Eccleston and so far prefer Matt Smith of the later doctors. She's still working on her Comic-con outfit, but if you'd like to see a pic of her progress check it here. People have been telling her she looks like Alex Kingston for a long time anyway, and she's her favorite character after the doctor so she's having great fun with it!
progress… No stripes on the pants yet and I...

Ok sorry about the OT!

Back to Spidey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom