SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark (u2.com email)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the email and I don't have an AmEx card. I have a feeling it's like all the rest of U2.com emails... sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't.

Thanks for that article and link biff. Here is one of the photos this person took with their cel, can't see much, but it shows a preview of the stage on the screen there.

spidey4.jpg

SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark
Music by U2

:|

The fail is strong with this one

Actually, I got the email yesterday, and I've never been an AmEx card holder, so I think it's just U2.com screwing things up as usual.

That's stinks that they're sending it to the whole U2.com list, then, if only AmEx members can take part. Why can't they offer a real U2.com presale?

I didn't get the e-mail yet, but I'm not an AmEx member so can't take part even if I did.

i'm not going to diss it until i hear it.
I'm know I'm jumping to conclusions here...

But this whole idea just sounds...:|

How cool would it be if there was a Broadway play based on all new U2 material! HOWS THAT SOUND?!?!

Sounds pretty good right!

But unfortunately (Or possibly fortunately) Edge and Bono decided to take a different approach...a Broadway play based on all new U2 material ABOUT SPIDERMAN.

I haven't heard any of the "leaks" u guys have been talking about...can somebody point me in a direction of Bono's "soaring vocals".

Thanks
:D

I think it's interesting. I hate musicals. But I'm obviously going to see this one.
Bedge did the music so it's going to be brilliant.

OK I'm pumped. Just looked up my tickets to what appears to be opening night and I'm about 12 rows from the front dead center. Now my travel agent friend is sniffing out affordable hotels in the area. Might fly out a couple days early in hopes of getting into Letterman. Maybe someone having to do with the play will be on.

I'm know I'm jumping to conclusions here...

But this whole idea just sounds...:|

How cool would it be if there was a Broadway play based on all new U2 material! HOWS THAT SOUND?!?!

Sounds pretty good right!

But unfortunately (Or possibly fortunately) Edge and Bono decided to take a different approach...a Broadway play based on all new U2 material ABOUT SPIDERMAN.

I haven't heard any of the "leaks" u guys have been talking about...can somebody point me in a direction of Bono's "soaring vocals".

Thanks
:D

I can send it to you. Give me your email

also here's the song... when you open this link it's playing but there are no vocals on this.

SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark on Broadway

Just sent to you. :) I have to admit this beach clip has an extremely high play count in my itunes. :D Now..... just need the U2 version with Bono on vocals please without the beach in the background, thank you :hyper:

Just sent to you. :) I have to admit this beach clip has an extremely high play count in my itunes. :D Now..... just need the U2 version with Bono on vocals please without the beach in the background, thank you :hyper:

yes. i sure hope we get a bono vocal version.

I guess the beach clip "I believe" which was my all time favorite beach clip from 2006 turned into one of the spiderman songs and am so excited its going to see the light of day because this song reminds me of HMKM..... You can hear a little snipit of it in the intro to the website here :)

SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark on Broadway

sorry please merge did not realize there was already a thread on this!

I feel like I've just seen a ghost...

but more of an Obi-Wan force ghost than a scary ghost.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom