South Park Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
South Park in general isn't as good as it used to be. Season 11 was inconsistent, and season 12 has been terrible.

Uhm of all the things South Park has made fun of in its 10+ years on air you feel they FINALLY CROSSED THE LINE when they MADE FUN OF BONO?!

I've enjoyed southpark, but not all episodes... this one, meh, I didn't laugh.. not because Bono was on it, I couldn't care less.. even if it was Chris Martin I probably would not have liked it either.

There are plenty of good episodes I Do like, so IDC

the bono poop episode was on sunday and monday on repeat.

i watched both times... it's awesome.

bono want the biddy?

honestly... if THAT is the episode that made you upset with the show, the one that finally "crossed the line" for you, then you need to readdress what's important in your life.

they make fun of every possible religion, race and sexuality on earth... yet the episode that makes fun of bono is the one that does it for you?

call every mormon dumb? fine... stab jesus? hooray! squirt blood out of the ass of a statue onto the face of the pope? awesome! have mohammed wearing a salmon helmet? ha! hilarious! call bono a piece of shit? YOU'VE CROSED THE LINE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :mad:

please.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

the bono poop episode was on sunday and monday on repeat.

i watched both times... it's awesome.

bono want the biddy?

honestly... if THAT is the episode that made you upset with the show, the one that finally "crossed the line" for you, then you need to readdress what's important in your life.

they make fun of every possible religion, race and sexuality on earth... yet the episode that makes fun of bono is the one that does it for you?

call every mormon dumb? fine... stab jesus? hooray! squirt blood out of the ass of a statue onto the face of the pope? awesome! have mohammed wearing a salmon helmet? ha! hilarious! call bono a piece of shit? YOU'VE CROSED THE LINE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :mad:

please.

I haven't seen this episode... gave up on South Park years ago. But.... I LOVE your post :rockon: :applaud:

Freakin' funny.... you should write for the show!!

And I am not being sarcastic, BTW.... :up:

Carrie

I just think it's an idiotic idea for an episode. Seriously, I make fun of Bono daily on this board, and have found it's mindlessly easy to make Bono jokes. South Park can do way better.

Yeah, the only parts I laughed at were the parts that made fun of things he's actually done. (i.e.: the lyrics to Vertigo)

I just think it's an idiotic idea for an episode. Seriously, I make fun of Bono daily on this board, and have found it's mindlessly easy to make Bono jokes. South Park can do way better.

Exactly! it's nothing new.. people bash Bono all the time, fine, but usually those bashings are more amusing than this episode was..

Yeah, the only parts I laughed at were the parts that made fun of things he's actually done. (i.e.: the lyrics to Vertigo)

Agreed. The rest was pretty stupid. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not all huffy that they dared to rip on my precious Bono or something like that...it just wasn't that funny. :shrug:

honestly... i believe that was the point, which is what made the episode yet another in a long line of brilliant satires.

they had just won an emmy, so they made an episode around a giant poop joke, and every so often flashed "emmy award winning show" across the bottom of the screen.

the lameness of the poop joke was the point... some of you missed it.

you see... south park has layers. ogers have layers. onions have layers.

Back
Top Bottom