Songs You DON'T Want To Hear, on the next tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, don't want to hear:

Desire
Angel
ISHFWILF
SIAMYCGOO
LAPOE
Pride

All these songs are either stale, or not good live.

I love WOWY live, as I do streets.

Bullet needs to be played fast again, and with a ballsier solo, the clean solo on the vertigo tour didn't work.

Realistic songs, album by album id like to hear:

Boy:
IWF occasionally
OOC occasionally

October:
October (please guys!!!)

War:
SBS
NYD
THBAO (occasionally)

UF:
TUF
Bad (esp. with bono's voice recovery)

JT:
Streets
WOWY
Bullet
RHMT (he could do it the way he's singing!)
Exit

R&H:

VDL

AB:
One (obviously)
UTEOTW
MW
Ultraviolet

Zooropa:
Stay

Pop:
Gone
Please

ATYCLB:
BD
WO
Kite (saw it in aus twice, holy shit!!!!)

HTDAAB:
Vertigo (was a nice rock-out live)
COBL
Crumbs (could have been soooo much better live)

Misc:
Electrical Storm
Window in the Skies

Dark horses:
A lot from 90's with what we hear about the innovation on the new disc. (maybe so reworkings of pop and zooropa songs)
But my big bet for this tour is the return of October > New Year's Day

This thread is a coldplay crack waiting to happen. (But I will manfully refrain from taking the bait:D)

They really need to give Bullet, New Years Day, Until The End Of The World and I Will Follow a well deserved break from the regular setlist. The other warhorses - One, Streets, WOWY, Pride and SBS can be on a rotation of 2 or 3 every couple nights.

No!! Clearly Im in the minority but the two times I've managed to pay for tickets they didn't sing new years day or until the end of the world! I'd LOVE to hear those still :(
This time around many of my friends are much more financially stable since the last tour and will be going with me and seeing them for the first time.
There ARE those of us that can't follow them across 15 cities :reject:

I'd drop / Rest

Vertigo
Elevation
COBL
SBS
Someones you cant make it.....
Pride
Mysterious ways
Beutiful day

I'd Bring in
5 No Line on Horizon tracks
Ultraviolet
Acrobat
Love is Blindness

I think All I want is you should be shelved. It has made the last two tours and needs a sleep.
Miss Sarajevo should be given the dunt too.

I'd kill to see U2 not play "One" and "With Or Without You" on the next tour. Yah I know, fat chance. "Love and Peace or Else" can get permanently deleted live as far as Im concerned. ISHFWILF should really be retired forever as well, the original comes from such an amazing place vocally.

Oh, and I want to see them add "Seconds", "One Tree Hill", "The Unforgettable Fire", "Wire" and "Please" next tour. I'm always amazed how many great songs they have that they never play anymore. I blame Bono.

Back
Top Bottom