Songs You DON'T Want To Hear, on the next tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll just be happy if I don't have to hear Pride again - one of the only songs I'm inclined to sit down during at a U2 concert.

If U2 played I Kissed a Girl; everyone would think Bono was cheating on Edge :sad:

:lol:

wouldn't it be easier to judge Acrobat live if they like played it?

Probably. Though the chanes of them playing are just about zero, I mean this isn't bruce springsteen we are talking about here, so I guess its going to always be one of those "what ifs"

nice...

what about, "Songs you think about while you are listening to other songs"?

Go For It :up:

:wink:

Yeah this thread is sorta pointless...lets just combine it with the other threads on this same exact subject....in the thread about what songs you want to hear, there's people saying what they don't want to hear.....why not just combine?

I just hope Bono's okay :sad:

I'll happily endure more occurrences of Pride, but these two go on the DO NOT WANT list:

Bullet the Blue Sky
With Or Without You

As Bullet is reinvented every tour, I want to hear it be played again.

Also don't wanna hear SYCMIOYO again. Instead "In a little while" would be fine by me.

I know how this thread is going to finish, there will be such a long list of songs different people don't want to be played that if U2 followed it, their days at concerts will be over, then some people will get offended and the thread will get closed by the mods.

:D i don't want to here Elevation or Hands that built America.

Bullet (unless it's drastically reinvented), Elevation, Pride, WOWY and One.

I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
Still Haven't Found
Angel of Heartland
Mysterious Ways (sorry, I really hate this song)
Beautiful Day
Stuck
Walk On
Vertigo
Yahweh

All Because of You- I couldn't stand that song after a while on the Vertigo Tour

Everything else is ok

so you don't want some of the first list because they've been played too much? But then in your "keep or bring back" list you have SBS, ISHFWILF, BTBS, Streets, and the Fly????!?!!??!
I didn't drop those songs just because there are my favorite songs, I agree those have been played too much as well...I agree Bono has been 'half' doing the songs. not enough passion as the past.. I would like to see a BTBS as it was played in zootv, i do, same goes for all i mentioned. I would like to hear ISHFWILF the way it was first played, even with the gospel choir sometimes it was fantastic...why has he been "half" doing them I have no clue. my opinion.

oh crap I messed the quote up

Bullet should be played about every 5-6 shows, The Fly every 2-3 shows because I can never get bored of the Fly! :rockon: :hyper:

"One" is so dull that if I'm in the seats I will honestly go take a leak during it. Better to enjoy the encore with an empty bladder and miss two minutes of a very mediocre live track.

I think play the classics less often, play more stuff from Zooropa and Pop with the new songs, and every show only play 2-3 classics, all different from show to show.

Back
Top Bottom