SOI - Now that the bloom is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, lemme break this down thusly:

@Cobl04 - Go fuck yourself

@dannyboy - What makes you think your opinion needs to be stated about my opinion. Fucking hypocrite narcissist.

@zoopop - I am going to see them on tour. You know what they say about assumptions? They make you look like a typical interference poster.

@last unicorn - See my response to dannyboy, thread police asshole.

@thavidesco - One of the lowest forms of humanity are those that find other peoples opinions threatening. Fuck you lemming.

@Axver - I wish I had a time machine (and the desire) to go back through your history of pompous asshattery and bestow a 'fuck you pompous asshat' on each instance. But I'm afraid I would wear out too many keyboards.

@BVS - Still don't give a shit about you, sycophant.

@digitize - You're right. I guess I hate that Santa Barbara intro on it's own merits then.

@Headache in a Suitcase - Careful for stating your opinion on something. Thavidesco, Lastunicorn, and Dannyboy may have a cow. Oh wait, they agree with you so it's cool then.

@Mrs. Garrison - Piss, hopefully.

@Reggie Thee Dog - what's Cedarwood Road?

@CosmoKramer - If you come to a U2 site, and you get offended by threads from people giving their opinion on U2 albums, then YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. Oh wait, your forum name is taken from a character whose actor went on a racist rant. You are a fucking idiot.

@DaveC - Read my response to Cosmokramer.

Always amazing to me, that U2 has always been about ideas and opinions, and it's most vocal "fans" on here are always so closed minded about them. You fucks miss the point of life. Kill yourselves.

tumblr_inline_mpudecBnOT1qz4rgp.gif

You're playing victim, you always do. So what if they didn't like your opinion, do what the rest of us do and defend your opinion or move on.

Playing victim is not irony you fucking moron. And I'm not. And again, how has someone not taken you by the throat by now and thrown you on the ground and beaten your face in?

Playing victim is not irony you fucking moron. And I'm not. And again, how has someone not taken you by the throat by now and thrown you on the ground and beaten your face in?

Um, wow... It is when you're accusing others of playing victim :huh: Should I attack your reading comprehension skills and call you a name now?

You just went on a rant that this whole place is against you, that's not playing victim?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Um, wow... It is when you're accusing others of playing victim :huh: Should I attack your reading comprehension skills and call you a name now?

You just went on a rant that this whole place is against you, that's not playing victim?

Again, fucking moron, I didn't go on a rant against this whole place. I attacked specific posters, such as you. And you didn't answer my question. How have you been such a pussy for so long? And you can attack me all you want to, I don't give a flying fuck. I'll enjoy seeing you cry like the bitch you are in your responses.

I guess I haven't been blessed with such refined individuals as yourself to call me out on it. Thanks.

Ha, and who plays the victim again?

Fuck you pussy. Typical internet bully. Think you're so goddamned clever, but gets all flustered and red faced and can't hang.

Refined. Pff. What a little dick you are. Putting others down to try and make yourself look big FOR YEARS on here, and then tries to hide behind manners? You've got less manners than a just fucked goat.

And I don't even know what that means.

But at least you admit that you're a pussy. So you've got that going for you.

Ha, and who plays the victim again?

Fuck you pussy. Typical internet bully. Think you're so goddamned clever, but gets all flustered and red faced and can't hang.

Refined. Pff. What a little dick you are. Putting others down to try and make yourself look big FOR YEARS on here, and then tries to hide behind manners? You've got less manners than a just fucked goat.

And I don't even know what that means.

:applaud:

:lmao:

It's no "I know people", but it's a great way to go out.

"Fuck" and "Goat" are just two words that constantly spring to mind when thinking of you.

Run away now little bitch. You've met your better. Again.

To be honest, every time I read a post detailing how bold and amazing and personal SOI is, I want to go on a rant like this.

I'm just not the man Snowlock is, I guess.

I feel bad for half-agreeing with the original post after reading the rest of this thread.

Wait... Dave's parents named him after a guy who went on a racist rant?

That was the first thing I thought while reading that (and wondered if maybe one day the Internet will hold court to a lunatic who can express their bizarre outrage in a grammatically sound manner), but after reading about the fucked goats I see how it was forgotten until 47 posts in. :lol:

I'm still curious how sleep like a baby and velvet dress sound at all alike, but clearly I'm just going to be told to fuck off if this guy comes back and posts again before he's banned.

Ya you are. How dare someone fight back when getting ganged up on for having an opinion, amirite???

You know U2 would fucking HATE you lot, right? Pretentious, scared of others opinions, mob rule bullies with pitch folks that want to shout down everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Internet trash. Can't even handle the taste of their own medicine. Pussies that cry victim for getting back what they give.

And the real crime of it all is, you're always all SO FUCKING WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING! Like always, always, always proven wrong about every fucking opinion you've ever had on here.

The Iraq War, Songs of Ascent, HTDAAB... it's just like as a group, whatever possible issue it is that you all tend to agree on, and seriously, it's like a cattle call of failures, the posters in this thread, you're always so fucking wrong about everything it's amazing. Irving, you're just another one of these idiot POS's. Its like how can you look yourself in the mirror and not want to punch yourself in the face for being such a goddamned cunt? I'll never know.

I'm sorry about your penis

Little known fact:

U2 hates people on the internet who are "pretentious" and "scared" of others' opinions ... but they totally love people on the internet who tell people to "kill themselves" and call people "cunts" "pussies" and whatever other lovely gems this guy has thrown around today.

Little known fact:

U2 hates people on the internet who are "pretentious" and "scared" of others' opinions ... but they totally love people on the internet who tell people to "kill themselves" and call people "cunts" "pussies" and whatever other lovely gems this guy has thrown around today.

I mean damn, I thought people from Minnesota were supposed to be nice.

At least you were not called a "Fucking Racist" because your user name is from a fictional character(one of the greatest/funniest ever) that was played by a guy who happened to go on a racist rant.

Not that it matters but that happened years after I created this account.

Based on the nasty and nonsensical things he wrote, I just think he has some problems and I hope he works through them and gets help.

On a side note, good thing I stopped using my other account: "BillCosby"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom