So - the Tour - when?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpiralStaircase

War Child
What does everyone think? When?

And when are they likely to announce dates and start selling tickets if, say, they're starting in the Spring? Is it too late already for an autumn/winter arena tour?

Bono said next year, but that there wasn't a firm start date, according to that recent article.

I reckon they will announce the tour this side of xmas.

The album comes out on the 13th so im going for an announcement november at the earliest

Seems kinda strange that the tour wouldn't begin until next summer. Unless they want to finish Song of Experience up and get it out in the spring, THEN tour in the summer. It's hard to know what their plan is right now, we're definitely in uncharged territory.

Seems kinda strange that the tour wouldn't begin until next summer. Unless they want to finish Song of Experience up and get it out in the spring, THEN tour in the summer. It's hard to know what their plan is right now, we're definitely in uncharged territory.

I've been thinking the same thing.

I hope they go the Achtung Baby/Zooropa route and release the next one after touring this one for awhile, 20+ new songs for one tour along with the "required" war horses would leave a lot of the new material out and not allow many slots for the idea of playing a bunch of more rare material.

We're in new territory all right!! What will the new stage design look like...I can't imagine it will be low key if they gave away their new album on itunes???

U2's tour of Melbourne pubs and Liechtenstein art galleries will be announced tomorrow, tickets on sale yesterday, first gig in a fortnight. Lock it in.

Back
Top Bottom