So I Pulled A Girl On Friday Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't know, this is pretty fucking good i reckon :lmao:

Oh, I was being serious. Battfink has come up with some fine drunken threads recently. Although I think this one suffered slightly from trying too hard to get us to believe he could actually get a girl, but other than that... quality.

Oh, I was being serious. Battfink has come up with some fine drunken threads recently. Although I think this one suffered slightly from trying too hard to get us to believe he could actually get a girl, but other than that... quality.

Believe me,ive been suprised too!

I fear she may see me as boyfriend material as she was kissing me goodbye this morning as i was leaving for work and fixing my tie. It'll never work though because of her disinterest in U2. But should i tell her this just now or after shes stayed a few more nights? i havent got much on this week so it would pass the time for a few evenings?!?!?

Fixing your tie...Beginning of the end :wink:
Bono would approve, even if she hates U2.

Don't be too hard on her, especially if you like other things about her. I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful people who don't care for U2.

However, if she tells you she's a Bon Jovi or Nickelback fan, run for your life! :lol:

After everything and during some pillow talk,things got round to music.It turns out she went to the 360 concert i was at.I starte going on about how it was incredible and U2 are the best band in the world etc.Then she came out with "it wasnt that good" and "Bono is up his own backside" and "theyre new stuff is really awful".Im still furious! Needless to say i wont be seeing her again. :angry::angry::angry:

This is why pillow talk should only be reserved for someone you actually like. :wave:

I doubt she even watched most of the show. She was probably too busy getting beer, texting and hitting on other guys.

My sister, who is just a so-so fan, saw her first U2 concert with me in Chicago. She loved it! This proves that if one actually pays attention, even a so-so fan can be won over.

Therefore, I suggest you try to "pull" a better quality of woman next time. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom