Rsd 2019: Europa ep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Given their penchant for piss-poor ideas this decade, for this rare good one to come at the very end of it is rich (but welcomed).

Anyone picking it up? I wonder what price will be.

It's hard to tell whether there will be extra stock after at a possible discount. Europa seemed to sell out, HMTMKMKM I got on sale after, though I haven't seen that around anymore. Europa had 5000, HMTMKMKM had 7000.

This one says 17,000 some places, 7,000 others. It is numbered, so I guess we'll find out when one is seen.

Anyone picking it up? I wonder what price will be.

It's hard to tell whether there will be extra stock after at a possible discount. Europa seemed to sell out, HMTMKMKM I got on sale after, though I haven't seen that around anymore. Europa had 5000, HMTMKMKM had 7000.

This one says 17,000 some places, 7,000 others. It is numbered, so I guess we'll find out when one is seen.

It is 17,000 - all the photos of the cover confirm this.

My store didn’t have stock today. I put my name down

I picked one up from my local store this morning, they had loads in and it was £15.99 here. Given there's 17,000 there should be no problem picking one up at list price. I've already had eil.com emailing me saying they have it in stock for £24.99...

Got one off eBay for £30

17,000 isn’t a very limited release is it

Got one off eBay for £30

17,000 isn’t a very limited release is it

No, its not very limited, but that's not necessarily a bad thing given the age we live in where anything vaguely limited gets bought up and flipped on eBay.

I've not had a problem getting hold of any of the recent Record Store Day things by U2, even days after, for list price.

You paid 30 pounds? There’s 100s of copies on discogs most around the 20 euro mark.

I just brought the first one I saw on eBay . It’s only £10 more then those ones so no drama . I actually forgot to check discogs

Sorry about that! Yeah, my local didn’t get any, but with 17,000 going around I’m sure I’ll get one on the cheap soon

I passed and got Live in Japan by The Runaways, which was only 1200 copies. I figure I can the U2 one later on. On the lookout for the Pearl Jam Unplugged, that seems to be popular. Though apparently there are shipping delays from some labels.

The store I went to actually had two copies of Europa still, which I haven't really seen many places, though I see it's on Discogs readily.

Back
Top Bottom