Rosebowl dvd intro question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonichka

The Fly
Sorry for posting another thread about this dvd but the old ones i found were closed.

Is there any way to see the zoobaby space intro from the title menu? It will play if i just pop in the dvd and let it run, but if i go to the menu and click Play Show it starts right at Boots.

Thanks for the help. :)

Sorry for posting another thread about this dvd but the old ones i found were closed.

Is there any way to see the zoobaby space intro from the title menu? It will play if i just pop in the dvd and let it run, but if i go to the menu and click Play Show it starts right at Boots.

Thanks for the help. :)

I think you mean the zoobaby space intro in the beginning of the DVD.

I watch the Blu-ray disc on a playstation 3. Same problem! If I want to set the audio to surround and after that, want to see the disc from the beginning with the cool zoobaby intro, I have to use the players controller (the triangle on a playstation 3 controller) and scroll back. If I use the disc menu, it starts right at Boots, as you say.

You have use your DVD player remote scroll back button, and see if that will work.

Hope that helps! :)

I think you mean the zoobaby space intro in the beginning of the DVD.

I watch the Blu-ray disc on a playstation 3. Same problem! If I want to set the audio to surround and after that, want to see the disc from the beginning with the cool zoobaby intro, I have to use the players controller (the triangle on a playstation 3 controller) and scroll back. If I use the disc menu, it starts right at Boots, as you say.

You have use your DVD player remote scroll back button, and see if that will work.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you! It works to do it that way. How odd. Its like the concert starts at track 2, yet the zoobaby intro is track one. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom