Red Rocks dvd setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Anyone know the story of I Fall Down at this show?

Has u2 acknowledged that they left this song out of the dvd?
Anyone know why they werent happy with this song?

There is an easter egg on the dvd, but it's nothing to do with I Fall Down if that's what you mean. To get the easter egg, go to the Track Selections Menu, scroll up to the bar that says "U2 Live at Red Rocks" (under the big U2) enter password 727.

There is an easter egg on the dvd, but it's nothing to do with I Fall Down if that's what you mean. To get the easter egg, go to the Track Selections Menu, scroll up to the bar that says "U2 Live at Red Rocks" (under the big U2) enter password 727.

I can't scroll up to the bar that says ''U2 live at Red Rocks''. If I try to scroll up to that particular bar, it goes from Out of Control to Main Menu. Does anyone have an idea how to do this? It's very frustrating:huh:

same with mine. the u2 live at red rocks is not accessible on my dvd. i got mine in the cd-dvd limited edition pack. maybe those are different the strictly dvd disc????

Mine is the cd-dvd version. It might be a problem with your dvd player, have you tried it in your computer?

Mine is the cd-dvd version. It might be a problem with your dvd player, have you tried it in your computer?
I only have the dvd-version. But I'll try it in my computer. I let you know or the easter egg is working:up:

Thank you very much. I'll get the easter egg om my computer. I really like the crowd and those other camera angels:hyper:

Liner notes are like the extra surprise in a cereal box. I especially love the ones that came with The Complete U2 on itunes. There is some really cool stuff from Edge in those.

It's got some backstage stuff with the band and Paul McG, Bono sort of giving everyone a pep-talk. Bono talking on the phone to someone about the weather and not cancelling the show. Bono meeting and hanging out with fans before the show. And a music montage of SBS with different shots and alternate camera angles than seen in the regular concert video. There might be more I'm forgetting, but I think that's most of it.

Back
Top Bottom