Rate the Song Series: The Wanderer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate The Wanderer

• Total voters
is there actually a version out there with Bono singing?

i gave it a 7. i think it's the perfect ending to a completely fucked up album. by that, i mean that the album is brilliant.

I know for a fact that it exists, but it never made it out of the studio in any form, even as a leak. Quite possibly the only people who have ever heard it are Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, Brian Eno, Flood, and a few engineers.

It may exist, but we'll have to wait for the eventual Zooropa remaster for it to be unveiled if it does...it's most certainly not available online anywhere.

Zooropa remaster :drool::drool:

Where do you know this from Digitize, is it in an interview?

Being only 20 years old, I imagine I will get to hear that sometime in the far, far future.
Which makes me happy, but slightly annoyed.

Being only 20 years old, I imagine I will get to hear that sometime in the far, far future.

Are the rest of us going to be dead??

I may be 13 years older than you, but my great-grandma is 104 and going strong... :sexywink:

Are the rest of us going to be dead??

I may be 13 years older than you, but my great-grandma is 104 and going strong... :sexywink:

All I'm saying is that I don't know when these come out, but I hope within the next 50 years. Like in 50 years time their children decide they need the cash so they release a "U2-never-before-heard-rarities" thing and all remaining Interferencers buy it.
I mean, we still haven't heard some of the leftovers from the Beatles, John Lennon has been dead for 29 years.

Back
Top Bottom