Questions regarding U2: The Definitive Biography

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well said CosmoKramer, I also agree with you

Don't believe the devil
I don't believe his book
But the truth is not the same
Without the lies he made up

Don't believe in excess
Success is to give
Don't believe in riches
But you should see where I live.

Don't believe in [Jobling]
His type like a curse
Instant karma's gonna get him
If I don't get him first.

oH YES! they really hate each other:doh:

Yesterday evening on Italian TV, it was obvious that they really love each others:hug:

Yes, nothing says they love each other more than just half the band appearing at the first live promo for their latest album - even after the appearance had been billed as "U2", not "Bono and Edge".

Now I can't be bothered indulging in conspiracy theories and am more ready to assume laziness rather than malice, but that was still surprising.

I remember at the 360 show I saw, Bono and Edge performed Stuck and I remember thinking that the band got in a fight mid concert. I mean what would bring them to perform a song without Larry and Adam? Luckily they made up and the very next song, all 4 members were playing together again.

The owls are not what they seem.

I remember at the 360 show I saw, Bono and Edge performed Stuck and I remember thinking that the band got in a fight mid concert. I mean what would bring them to perform a song without Larry and Adam? Luckily they made up and the very next song, all 4 members were playing together again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqp_JeMkRLs

When you think about U2 is in a really bad spot. In looking back at setlists from several tours, the band has broken up and gotten back together mid show 100's of times!

Mikal and gvox, you need to start sharing the knickers with Axver too 'cause his are in a twist.

Harrowing times indeed. And just how lucky were you in being able to be there, to be an anxious fan, only to be relieved to see them reunite! I can only imagine the things running through your head in those desperate seconds, including

"I hope Adam gets the tea he needs"

"What a miserable sob Larry is"

"Is Bono reallyok?"

"Fuck - was Fisher right after all?!??11?"

"Wait - Zooropa boy? Space messages?What does it mean? Will Larry and Adam be replaced by the Daft Punk robots omg?!?!"

I don't know how you held it together, frankly. Glad you made it through.

PS- tomorrow will be warm. But don't be tempted to wear white. We could do a light festive orange however.

Sent from my ass crack

Mikal and gvox, you need to start sharing the knickers with Axver too 'cause his are in a twist.

:applaud:

The acoustic set was surprising, yes, but obviously it was done that way for a reason. Adam clearly stated the entire band was together in France rehearsing when he called into 98FM Dublin last week. :doh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom