Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
It ain't always easy being a U2 fan.

u2fan7.jpg

u2fan1.jpg

u2fan2.jpg

u2fan3.jpg

Make your own!

u2fan.jpg

Ha! I'm beginning to feel like a kind of celebrity around here. I think it's cute how my mentioning someone's post count has become kind of a status symbol among members of The Hive™ (and wannabees)!

And if I haven't called you out on your post count yet, well, you're not trying hard enough. :)

Ha! I'm beginning to feel like a kind of celebrity around here.

Well let's remember that some people are considered celebrities because they are talented and others are considered celebrities because they found a doctor that would impregnate them with eight babies at once.

:applaud:

Nick66 = the Octomom of Interference.

Difference is he doesn't need to shoot a masturbation video--we can see the wanking every time he posts.

And if I haven't called you out on your post count yet, well, you're not trying hard enough. :)

I don't recall you ragging on mine!

Come on, I'm such a sitting duck that you should be doing it daily.

I don't recall you ragging on mine!

Come on, I'm such a sitting duck that you should be doing it daily.

Nah, it's not about the number of posts, it's what you do with them. I don't remember you doing anything that needs a post call out.

Besides, I've spent WAY too much time in Welly to call out anyone with an All Blacks avatar. :)

Funny how people who I haven't engaged with here for months and months (including some who supposedly have me on ignore) and that I never direct any comments to continue to be obsessed with me and things I said last year.

Well, funny, if it wasn't so sad. :)

Back
Top Bottom