Positivity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Too much criticism, on here guys, I'm so over the U2 online fan community at present.

Thought I would redress the balance by posting some of the more positive headlines I have seen about U2 in the local media in recent weeks:

"All publicity is good publicity, especially at the start of a tour" - U2 supremo laughs off Mullen sacking rumours.
Clayton turns down proposed link up with Taliban heroin distributors.
Bono declined invites to Berlusconi's sex parties.
Bono turns own Dalkey mansion into shelter for homeless & bankrupt property developers.

i heard that The Edge's new home has a special section outside for hungry children, and that his wife will be grilling brats and burgers 24/7.

I heard Larry stepped in and saved Jon & Kate's marriage, and that Adam mediated between Perez Hilton and will.i.am, and in the best possible news, convinced Perez that he is indeed useless, and now he's voluntarily taking his site down.

I heard Larry stepped in and saved Jon & Kate's marriage, and that Adam mediated between Perez Hilton and will.i.am, and in the best possible news, convinced Perez that he is indeed useless, and now he's voluntarily taking his site down.

i also heard that Larry found the real killer, and now OJ's search is over.

I'm so over Perez Hilton right now.:angry:

I'm so over Perez Hilton right now.:angry:

I'm happy to say that I've always found him hateful, immature and irritating.

(And this is coming from someone who's a huge sucker for celebrity gossip, so it's not like I'm all "tsk tsk, you gossip mongers, don't you have anything better to do." I just prefer my gossip from other, more entertaining sites.)

But anyway. Whenever I find the negativity starts getting to me re: U2, I find the best solution is to step away from this part of the forum, if not the site altogether. :)

i also heard that Larry found the real killer, and now OJ's search is over.
Fascinating.

I've also heard Bono was trying to get governments to give medical and financial aid to the impoverished and sick in Africa, though it's probably just a rumor.

Fascinating.

I've also heard Bono was trying to get governments to give medical and financial aid to the impoverished and sick in Africa, though it's probably just a rumor.

Well, Bono's a total liar, so he's probably going to use that money to buy himself a bunch of yachts or something.

Maybe some new stuffed pandas - he collects them, you know.

We must bow down to Bono for solving an age old question.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

The answer?

THREE

That Bono. He'd buy anyone's cockatoo. :tsk:

Oh, wait, this is a positive thread. Make that:

That Bono. He'd buy anyone's cockatoo. :cute:

Berlusconi has mad parties. Tony Blair, George W Bush, Clinton, Gordon Brown, Obama and Sarkozy are guests as are the AC Milan squad, the football team which he used to be the chairman of. Former members of the squad like Dario Simic, Zvonimir Boban and Ronaldo (the Brazilian not the Portugese grease monkey) also attend. Bono should attend also.

Back
Top Bottom