Our very own Axver at a secretive U2 event in Dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're onto you, Axver. Forget that you know anything about Europe! Act American!

:lmao:
for a second I was like...wait, what? Did Ax sneak away under the radar? He's really an international traveller and the uni gig is just a front? What about Charlotte? Does anyone else know? oooooohhhh:hyper:

people will believe anything :laugh:

It's fun to insinuate things about Axver because his name was involved with something that was incredibly innocent in nature, regardless of which, he had nothing to do with?

Gotta love the internet. And people crying Kunstmuseum again. While that had NOTHING to do with U2gigs, and Ax has nothing to do with THIS thing. :happy:

Isn't it Kuntsmuseum?

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's Kunst as that's art in German and Dutch. And that's what it says on my entry ticket of The Kunstmuseum, which I still have hanging on my wall here. :wink:

So I can literally say: Been there, done that. :lol:

I kinda feel we should have a setlist party tonight. :wink:

I kinda feel we should have a setlist party tonight. :wink:

Daffy damn well better have somewhere else to be.

318566_f.gif

He did a comedy tour of retirement homes and children's hospitals. Brought lots of the classic material.

Speaking of which, haven't seen that fella around in a while. Did he disappear after the tour ended?

Yeah, nothing interesting going on so I lurk on occasion now.

He did a comedy tour of retirement homes and children's hospitals. Brought lots of the classic material.

My material killed in the retirement homes.

Oh the memories!

And stay classy, last unicorn.

Do you mean the mammaries?

kat-dennings-event-600x401.jpg

U2 = art

Bono = fat

Axver = Assver

I don't know if you've had problems with Ax in the past, but that is totally uncalled for. He had nothing to do with the conceptualization or planning of this. He was surprised as anybody when his name popped up (which I used without his consent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom