Ordinary Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not lost interest in a song I've not heard yet. I'm excited for record store day and can't wait to buy the 10" vinyl copy.

i think the down time between snippets of news might be killing the buzz instead of generating it right now... they need to notch things up a gear or two lol

I'm surprised it still hasn't leaked considering the movie has been shown in cinemas already. But I don't mind waiting, it's about a week now. Wonder if we'll get a leak next week before it's officially released.. I'm also excited about the video.

Got an iPhone rip from a screening but it's a little muddy and I don't know the protocol for this kind of thing.

Anybody?

Got an iPhone rip from a screening but it's a little muddy and I don't know the protocol for this kind of thing.

Anybody?

My personal opinion is to just keep it to yourself for the time being so we can wait for something official, or at least something close to intended sound quality. Although, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the song!

I think, though, protocol would be to e-mail it to interested parties using a file hosting site. I'd imagine it would get taken down from YouTube pretty quickly. Some poor group of LiveNation interns have probably been tasked with keeping Ordinary Love leaks off of YouTube for the past however long.

I'd love to hear it. If there's substantial interest in this, we should start a request thread.

Youtube is best bet. and easiest for sharing purposes. just dont call it U2 Ordinary Love and you'll buy time.

call it, MeOnly - Irrational Hate or something

This is legendary. Gilead says he/she has it, then disappears for 4 hours. I blame Live Nation's field team.

I hope Gilead is ok. :sad:

In your opinion,is the song any good?

I think it's very promising soundwise. Edge does some cool stuff on the breakdown, there's a lot of space, Bono's vocal production does it for me, bass sounds sexy. I don't think it's one I'll be listening to a lot for kicks, but that holds for pretty much every soundtrack song I know of. Definitely encourages me to expect a good record.

I've done my pm best; sorry for the tease -- had a morning class. Hope some others will start resending.

I think it's very promising soundwise. Edge does some cool stuff on the breakdown, there's a lot of space, Bono's vocal production does it for me, bass sounds sexy. I don't think it's one I'll be listening to a lot for kicks, but that holds for pretty much every soundtrack song I know of. Definitely encourages me to expect a good record.

I've done my pm best; sorry for the tease -- had a morning class. Hope some others will start resending.

Thank you! Can somebody PM me, please? Will pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom