Opinion of a Young Teenage Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StormierZiggy

The Fly
Hey guys! I have this reeeeaaally cooool joke! So anyway, Bono is clapping his hands right, lol this is real funny, when he says "everytimes I clap...."

/sarcasm

^_^ Right, anyway, I dont know the age you have to be to get on these boards, so I won't divulge my age as of yet. But I thought I'd start by basically giving a list of my favourite #15 U2 tracks, because I couldn't whittle it down to #10, and see how far you guys agree or disagree. I might aswell mention now, Pride and One arent there, so if your offended by this you may not want to see the list :)

Anyway here we go-

15. When I Look At The World
14. Gone
13. Gloria
12. City of Blinding Lights (corrected matte version)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Even Better Than The Real Thing
9. Acrobat
8. Kite
7. Zooropa
6. Lemon
5. Until the End of The World
4. With or Without You
3. Electrical Storm
2. Ultra Violet
1. Do You Feel Loved?

It's a bit of an odd list, dunno what it says about my musical taste. I just like the tunes I like I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet yall :)

Welcome!

15. When I Look At The World
14. Gone
13. Gloria
12. City of Blinding Lights (corrected matte version)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Even Better Than The Real Thing
9. Acrobat
8. Kite
7. Zooropa
6. Lemon
5. Until the End of The World
4. With or Without You
3. Electrical Storm
2. Ultra Violet
1. Do You Feel Loved?

Interesting list - I don't think I've seen Do You Feel Loved at the top of anyone's list before.

What's the "corrected matte version" of City of Blinding Lights? Is that a remix?

Sorry bono_212, I havnent really given much of a Listen to TUF and Rattle and Hum compared to the 90s material, ive listened to both albums maybe 3-4 times each only :O And as such none of it really grabbed me as much as some of Achtung, Zooropa and Pop did. That's not to say that they're bad albums obviously, just maybe not my sort of sound. I'll definetely get a torrent of them going, seeing as it saves me going through my dad's 3000+ strong CD cupboard ^_^ (most are probaly blank cases and stuff to make him look like he a hs a huge collection, we're not rich sadly :p )

And coriander, its the version thats on the video on youtube, not the album version. I heard the tune first on youtube, loved it, then was really underwhelmed by the version on The Bomb.

And I know my #1 choice is different, but I absolutely adore the song and always have since I heard Pop back when I was 7 in 2000 XD

And coriander, its the version thats on the video on youtube, not the album version. I heard the tune first on youtube, loved it, then was really underwhelmed by the version on The Bomb.

Well, you're already on my cool list for using "The Bomb", my favorite title abbreviation.

Do You Feel Loved is top 10 for me as well.

But you're not going to last long if you keep throwing your opinions around like that, kiddo. At least wear a flame-resistant suit of some kind.

Do you Feel Loved would definitely make my top 10..

As would Electrical Storm, despite popular opinion...

:reject:

Good to see some love for DYFL :D

And I'm taking it that Electrical Storm isn't popular then? :( I think it's a beautiful track :O

Btw, also, its worth noting, Ive only been to 2 U2 gigs, one from Elevation and Vertigo tours, both in my homeland of bonnie Scotland :D

I wish I had been around for Zoo TV and Popmart tho :(

^ Seconded.

Do you feel loved? :drool: :up:

Anyways, welcome to Interference StormierZiggy from another teenage U2 fan... :wave:

Sorry bono_212, I havnent really given much of a Listen to TUF and Rattle and Hum compared to the 90s material, ive listened to both albums maybe 3-4 times each only :O And as such none of it really grabbed me as much as some of Achtung, Zooropa and Pop did. That's not to say that they're bad albums obviously, just maybe not my sort of sound. I'll definetely get a torrent of them going, seeing as it saves me going through my dad's 3000+ strong CD cupboard ^_^ (most are probaly blank cases and stuff to make him look like he a hs a huge collection, we're not rich sadly :p )

And I know my #1 choice is different, but I absolutely adore the song and always have since I heard Pop back when I was 7 in 2000 XD

Haha, no worries, I was only kidding with you. TUF just happens to be my favorite album, so yeah. It is indeed an interesting list, I would never expect to see DYFL in a number one spot, but there you go! :) Welcome to the board.

Do You Feel Loved is badass. One of my favourites.

Welcome! I became a fan when I was 13. A piece of advice: don't hang around Interference too much; these bitter old cranks can ruin it for a young person.

:wink:

I too am a fan that is teen aged, although I'm pretty close to that mean old twenty. :(

No problem with the list, but you should check out the eighties stuff a bit more, it makes good!

Welcome to Interference Ziggy! :wave:

And I have to agree with Rachel, sadly. But don't get me wrong, a lot of people in EYKIW have a bona fide gift for sarcasm, and it can be really quite entertaining. :yes: Just don't get too invested...

Oh, and if you'd like to meet other young fans on the forums, come visit the Teen PLEBAns thread on PLEBA. Oh yeah, we tear it up alright. :cool:

Welcome! I became a fan when I was 13. A piece of advice: don't hang around Interference too much; these bitter old cranks can ruin it for a young person.

:wink:

This is absolutely true. I used to like U2. :yikes: Now I just hang out in EYKIW for the Coldplay updates.

What are we doing now?

Telling the truth about why we are actually here or whatever.

Okay, okay, the only reason why I am here, is because <drum roll>...

I like U2s music. :wink:

Please ignore this post.

:reject:

Personally, I just come in here for LM's achtoons. :love:

:D

Which there will be more of, very soon.

Well, as soon as they stop showing stupid, pointless videos that are a total waste of my precious time and release their new will.i.am tribute album. :tsk: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom