Not seen posted anywhere, Bono on boyzone tribute to Steven Gately tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
ITV 1 (UK) 8:30, he is listed as one of the "very special guests" so not sure if it will be a pre-recorded interview/duet from before he went to Africa,

just thought i would give people the heads up.

Haha, some Irish boy band that were fairly big in 90s. Not quite sure how friendly Bono was with them or why particularly he feels the need to contribute, other than they were Irish.

It ended up just being a couple of small interview like segments with bono, i feel like i have waisted 20 minutes of my life and couldnt sit through the whole show, which sounds bad as it was infact a tribute to someone,

Bono spoke kindly about him though.

I liked this tribute tonight, very moving.I did expect Bono to perform tho :huh:
I remember being a fan of Boyzone when I was rather young, and still I love their songs. not as much as I love U2 tho...I seem to have an obsession for anything Irish, or any men that are Irish, hmmhm...must be the accent :drool:

Taped this as I was wondering if he was going to be singing with them but I guess not.

McGuinness offered Sweetest Thing to their manager Louis Walsh when he asked if they had any songs they thought Boyzone could use, but apparently Walsh didn't rate it so turned it down.

Back
Top Bottom