Not an interesting thread but want say how much I love U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if i ever meet you gvox, i'm gonna have to try to work the word whilst into the conversation. or convo, if i want to use aussie words. mark my words. and if you backhand me, i'll start crying all loudly and make everyone think you beat me up or something.

now who's the douche? ooh, if you agree with me it's a personal attack!

That actually does sound like a pretty douchey thing to do - I mean, deliberately inciting someone to violence by using a word they think is douchey and then crying for help? Totally douchey.

The only way it could get any douchier would be if you then turned around and created a thread alleging that I elbowed you in the ribs first or something. Pics optional..

The cat's out the bag tho...I'd bet that in less than 3 posts some bright individual would post "Let me guess, you somehow found a way to work the word "whilst" into a common everyday sentence??"

And then the tables would turn and you would roast mercilessly..your bid for sympathy would end badly, I'm afraid.

I'm glad I started the appreciation of the word whilst. It was a word used by one my friends In high school totally tongue in cheek. It brings back good times.

Back
Top Bottom