North Star decent version?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
presumably from somebody who works in the movie studio or involved in the editing process w/ the song in Transformers 3, since the clip is identical to the clip that was in the movie -- just obviously the proper version.

Why U2 decides to just sit on material like this, I do not know. should have released it during the tour last year as a one-off single and played it instead of Stay or Stuck.

Agreed. This would have boosted U2's profile for Glastonbury and the last leg of the tour.

Agreed. This would have boosted U2's profile for Glastonbury and the last leg of the tour.

Yep, and it fits the space theme, and would have had something on the radio in the summer last year.

Moot point obviously. I like the melody a lot for this song, clearly in the minority here, but I do like this. It's a bit syrupy as many here have said. Do wonder what the full song sounds like.

Kind of surprised to see the hate here. Yet again, I suppose this song wasn't dull enough to be on NLOTH anyway... :D

Wow, Bono sounds horrible.

"45 light years from home is where you are and whewhe I wanna be"
Nice pronunciation.

I would be pining for a throwaway remix if this was used as a b-side.

It'll probably be tacked onto Best of $$$$-$$$$.

Opening track to U2: The Best Of.

Really though, they should take all of the stuff from 360 that wasn't released and stick it on an EP or something just to say it got a release. After they release an album and before they tour. That'll make everyone happy, I guess.

So... 2015?

The release of an EP now would only be an excuse to delay releasing a new album until about 2045.

It's clearly not finished but unless they work a miracle it's not going to become a good song. They've been kicking it around for ages and the lyrics and music are boring.

Kind of surprised to see the hate here. Yet again, I suppose this song wasn't dull enough to be on NLOTH anyway... :D

yeah. I was unaware U2 fans hated the band so much.

It's like, 1 minute of a tune? it's not enough to judge great or horrid.

Von Schloopen said:
yeah. I was unaware U2 fans hated the band so much.

It's like, 1 minute of a tune? it's not enough to judge great or horrid.

Well I hate Wild Honey Pie by The Beatles. That lasts 52 seconds.

I didn't like what I heard, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom