Night & Day Live!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was filmed for Vh1, how is we got audio but not video? And remind me who was the backing band? If I remember none of the members of U2 played...

Edge played. Adam and Larry weren't there. Can't remember who the rest were.

I only found it a year or so ago.

Awesome performance by Bono,

And absolutely LOVE Edge's guitaring towards the end. Talk about turning it into a U2 song

wow this is pretty awesome...this is live? I didn't even realize it...this would be incredible to see!

Yes it is :) there is a compilation floating around where you can see bits of pieces of this show, also tributes to Bono from other artists. (the first time MJB performed One, also Sweetest thing by No Doubt)
I'd have to dig trough my files, if I haven't deleted it I"ll upload it to youtube

Found it, it's 95 MB so will take a while to upload then

Yes it is :) there is a compilation floating around where you can see bits of pieces of this show, also tributes to Bono from other artists. (the first time MJB performed One, also Sweetest thing by No Doubt)
I'd have to dig trough my files, if I haven't deleted it I"ll upload it to youtube

Found it, it's 95 MB so will take a while to upload then

awwweeesommmeee :up:

When I first discovered this version I must have played it for three days straght . From the beginning it seems some what bland , but from the point "Where is The Edge " . Wow :shocked: U2 really know how to do a build up .

I hope video of this performance will surface .

I'll second that . Thanks Gg , now I at least have a visual on the performance .
For some reason in my mind I pictured this as an outdoor performance .

Someone on Interference does have the full video performance of Night and Day. They won't upload for fear of getting in trouble at work or something. There were countless threads begging the person to upload but alas it hasn't surfaced yet.

It was filmed for Vh1, how is we got audio but not video? And remind me who was the backing band? If I remember none of the members of U2 played...

Did it air ? it must have because of Gg's youtube vid . I can't believe this is so rare , 2003 wasn't that long ago .

I think Bono sounds really off-key for much of the song. :shrug: From Edge's solo on, things improve. I love Bono's vocals near the very end. He really nails that.

Back
Top Bottom