new U2 DVD coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it's the show I think it is, it's a great broadcast, but holy crap, download it online, don't pay $30.

Yeah, that's some jackass trying to pass a bootleg off as an official release.

Well, I didn't say "great broadcast" because it's crappy quality. ;)

I have it marked in my bootleg spreadsheet (shut up) as "excellent broadcast." I don't know if my definition of "excellent" are the same as some other U2 nerd's definition, but make of it as you will.

Well, I didn't say "great broadcast" because it's crappy quality. ;)

I have it marked in my bootleg spreadsheet (shut up) as "excellent broadcast." I don't know if my definition of "excellent" are the same as some other U2 nerd's definition, but make of it as you will.

I'll take it as in I must buy this next time I see it.

I actually saw it yesterday, I could have used this thread yesterday.

Someone here (I forget who) sent me this on DVD a few years ago. The quality is great, and it's a fantastic show. As the others have said, I wouldn't have paid that much for an unofficial release, though.

what other music stores have you seen it in?

I saw it in a national music store chain.

Mixup Music Store

They also got another one called U2 In America, which contains like 8 videos from 3 or 4 different shows in the US from the Vertigo tour. It's this one:

Mixup Music Store

And I've also seen another one (which I actually bought) from one of the Brazil shows from Popmart, although the quality was a bit disappointing. And I couldn't find a link for that one.

I think they're all made in Germany, so I guess they're part of some German bootleg collection.

Back
Top Bottom