New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends how they view Passengers.

I'm sure everything will end up being released in some fashion. one-off downloads down the line or whatever.

Then what about Mothers of the Disappeared? Why are we assuming that is out?

I'm just guessing!

01 Breathe
02 Get On Your Boots
03 I Will Follow
04 New Year’s Day
05 Angel Of Harlem
06 Electrical Storm
07 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
08 In A Little While
09 Vertigo
10 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
11 Sunday Bloody Sunday
12 Miss Sarajevo
13 Pride (In the Name of Love)
14 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
15 40

I don't think anyone is assuming it will be out?

With Vertigo now confirmed though, slots are getting thinner on the ground.

Whatever doesn't get released will hopefully be put out there in a download, and then an uber playlist can be made.

how quickly did the U22+ZooTV CDs ship out after ordering?

just curious, since i ordered last Thursday but nothing has shipped yet...

(and please let YBR be on Edge's Picks, please!)

it took a couple of weeks to ship (and a further week for UPS to deliver) but I renewed when the offer came straight up

I waited until Pride to take my bathroom break at the Chicago show. I'll still put my email down in the request thread, lol.

I waited until Pride to take my bathroom break at the Chicago show. I'll still put my email down in the request thread, lol.

I never take bathroom breaks at a u2 show, but I'm going to the bathroom while it downloads today. Seems like the right thing to do.

I never take bathroom breaks at a u2 show, but I'm going to the bathroom while it downloads today. Seems like the right thing to do.

That was the first ever bathroom break I've taken at a U2 show. It was necessary though. Plus I don't like the band as much as I did 10-15 years ago, so it didn't feel sacrilegious.

Did you both resubscribe around the same time? It seems like I read that they were going to send them out in order according to when you signed up, but maybe that isn't right. :scratch: Does anyone else remember that or am I just imagining things?

According to this thread (I had to go back and check!), I re-upped on November 9th. No idea what they said about shipping other than it was supposed to be sometime in December.

Darn tootin'. I can't buy a house for less than a gajillion dollars, but at least I can get my CD with handpicked Edge songs before you!

Totally worth it. :wink:

We'll see if the shipping gods can pull this one off. I seem to recall getting the communication cd on Xmas eve. I have my shipping order confirmation now too, but Canada customs likes to stick their noses in everything.

I also resubscribed on the 9th and got my shipping notice :D

Then again, I got a shippign notification on my hoodie the 5ht of december, and the tracking code doesn't work. Needless to say, 10 days later, still no hoodie here.

Back
Top Bottom