New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All we need is for them to release SB quality North Star, Glastonbury, EBW, Stingray, BFFTS, Party Girl, Angel of harlem and mother's. U254 sounds good to me. 4 discs of 360 awesomeness

Tracklist via @U2.
Quote:
1. Breathe - Stadio San Siro, Milan, 8th July 2009
2. I Will Follow - Stade Roi Baudouin, Brussels, 22nd Sept 2010
3. Get On Your Boots - Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, 20th Sept 2009
4. New Year's Day - Croke Park, Dublin, 27th July 2009
5. Electrical Storm - Stadio San Siro, Milan, 8th July 2009
6. Stuck in a Moment - Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, 11th May 2011
7. Your Blue Room - Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, 23rd Sept 2009
8. Vertigo - Subiaco Oval, Perth, 18th December 2010
9. Crazy Tonight - Stade De France, Paris, 11th July, 2009
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday - Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, 2nd July 2011
11. Scarlet - Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, 2nd July 2011
12. In A Little While - Estadio Morumbi, Sao Paulo, 9th April 2011
13. Miss Sarajevo - Estadio Unico De La Plata, Buenos Aires, 30th March 2011
14. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - Estadio Nacional, Santiago, 25th March 2011
15. "40" - Magnetic Hill Music Festival, Moncton, 30 July 2011

ETA. Yay for HMTMKMKM and Breathe! Meh to IALW.

:love: I'll just ignnore track 12, but that's a GREAT list!

Electrical Storm, Batman and 40 :love:
And wow, YBR is in!

ha and I was at three of these shows. :D Nice!

I did receive shipping notification yesterday.

And I emailed U2.com about not receiving my ZooTV CD w/ my U22 set & still haven't heard anything.

Glad YBR & Storm made it. Really wanted Singray but those other 2 are awesome to have. Especially ES!! And Breathe early in the tour too!

:love: I'll just ignnore track 12, but that's a GREAT list!

Electrical Storm, Batman and 40 :love:
And wow, YBR is in!

ha and I was at three of these shows. :D Nice!

Yeah, and I can handle IALW when it's one of 45 tracks and it's not being shoved down my throat. ;)

Scarlet????? WHY?????? That is a waste. Otherwise it was pretty predictable other than YBR.

YBR
Miss Sarajevo
In A Little While
Stuck
Scarlet

.........................time for a nap!! ;)

:up: Electrical Storm, Breathe and HMTMKMKM.

Scarlet is actually a favorite of mine. Too bad Bono Burma'd all over it but it's still cool to have the song live on an official release.

I forgot about Party Girl.

Angel of Harlem, Party Girl, Sting Ray, and Mothers. They released 42 of 46 tracks from the voting list to date. I feel pretty spoiled. A year ago I whined about No Line failing to make the cut. Today, I'm impressed that we will now be getting most of the tracks.

In the future, on off tour years, I would be all for U2 offering us a chance to vote on songs from previous tours. I'll always be a junkie for live U2 music. :drool:

I forgot about Party Girl.

Angel of Harlem, Party Girl, Sting Ray, and Mothers. They released 42 of 46 tracks from the voting list to date. I feel pretty spoiled. A year ago I whined about No Line failing to make the cut. Today, I'm impressed that we will now be getting most of the tracks.

In the future, on off tour years, I would be all for U2 offering us a chance to vote on songs from previous tours. I'll always be a junkie for live U2 music. :drool:

I know right! I love live tracks as well, so this and U22 are a treat for me!

You know what would be even cooler? If went through each of their previous tours and gave us the option. How about 1 tour per year for the membership gift. U2 would definitely get my $50 then.

You know what would be even cooler? If went through each of their previous tours and gave us the option. How about 1 tour per year for the membership gift. U2 would definitely get my $50 then.

I think someone in the U2 org needs to go through a list of every song played on every tour - pick the best versions, build an uber playlist, get fans to vote on top 22 or whatever, release that each year, release the ret as downloads. Would definitely beat Duals.

:lol: Different folks indeed. I only like YBR and Miss sarajevo, despise the next two and think Scarlet is okay, but it's not really a full song... more like an intro or something.
Even more hilarious, because I love all of NLOTH except Cedars. :lol: Never really connected with that track.

:D Different folks indeed. But that's what makes us such a varied bunch.

Bad news. I just got this in an email response to my question why my hoody still isn't here(yea, logic).

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. Unfortunately, the U2.com8 Subscription Package- 2012/2013: From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition is still pending arrival from the manufacturer.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

Then how the hell can they be shipping already LN? :doh:

I must admit, I love all of these songs. Different U2s for different folks, I suppose. Stuck, the first four tracks on NLOTH (plus Cedars), and the more poppy stuff like Window in the Skies were the only things that saved the 2000s for me.

We already have versions of all of those except YBR, which I think it is good it is on there. But Scarlet??? Please, it is half a song at best. As pointed out it was more of an intro to Walk On, not a full song. Bono barely even sings on it. THAT was a waste of a track IMO. I would have taken any of the four that did not make it over that in a heartbeat. Miss Sarajevo? Done on the Vertigo tour and released and I think the Vertigo version is better. Plus combined with the other super slow songs it does not need to be there. But I figured it would be there. Bono loves it, even though it is Edge's picks I'm guessing other members had some input or suggestions.

Of course I'm being hyper critical, it is cool they even released more or most of them. Scarlet though is the only one that makes NO sense to put on there as a full track.

Back
Top Bottom