New live U2 podcast - Under A Bootleg Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waldropcv11

Babyface
Hello fellow U2ers,

We have just posted our first full episode of our new podcast - Under A Bootleg Sky - where we discuss one night in U2's live history each episode. Our first episode started with a bang, December 31, 1989. One of our favorite bootlegs of all time, and one I'm sure most of you guys are very familiar with. You can find us on Apple and Spotify Podcasts. You can also find us on Instagram @UnderABootlegSky or Twitter @bootleg_sky Please let us know what you think of our first episode!

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/under-a-bootleg-sky-the-live-u2-podcast/id1525297814

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0132nrCnB0jhj3AcVVBpn2?si=V6X46L-QSNmOJyG2AfMZqA

Really dug the first episode. I’ve listened to the boot from the 26th a lot more often than the NYE show, so this was great to revisit.

Luckily I have these first two concerts in my library. My plan is to listen to the concert, then the pod, then the concert again. Looking forward to being introduced to some new (to me) boots as well

Really dug the first episode. I’ve listened to the boot from the 26th a lot more often than the NYE show, so this was great to revisit.

Luckily I have these first two concerts in my library. My plan is to listen to the concert, then the pod, then the concert again. Looking forward to being introduced to some new (to me) boots as well

Thanks for listening and glad you enjoyed! We got a better mic for Andrew for this second episode, so a bit easier to listen to now. The second one just came out today - August 28, 1993 - Zoo TV in Dublin. Haven't decided on the next show yet, but we will post what show we are doing on Instagram before we post the episode - so everyone has time to listen to the show before we put out the episode. Instagram handle is @underabootlegsky

Back
Top Bottom