New Lithographs on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard the picture was actually taken at the beach in Coney Island. :wink:

:grumpy: Ok U2.com, I want my 140$ back then.

Nah, it's good I had no special attachment to the actual place in it. I just love the colour and scene, so that's good. And it's an Anton Corbijn pic, which makes it more special for me as he's from my country.

I wonder how there are suddenly new ones of these. Perhaps they took them from the sets of four since NOBODY in their right mind spends 400$ on four lithographs?

:grumpy: Ok U2.com, I want my 140$ back then.

Nah, it's good I had no special attachment to the actual place in it. I just love the colour and scene, so that's good. And it's an Anton Corbijn pic, which makes it more special for me as he's from my country.

I was just kidding. Though, I will have my doubts now everytime they specifically name a place in their lithographs. :huh:

I was just kidding. Though, I will have my doubts now everytime they specifically name a place in their lithographs. :huh:

I know you were, so was I. And agreed. It's just that, they fucked up so often now.. it's hard for me to trust them. I just ordered a t-shirt, we'll see if it arrives and how long it'll take if I get the right thing/size.

Yup. Then again, Fanfire is completely owned by Livenation now. Sometimes when you click a link it redirects to the LN website.

That's nice, I checked U2.com this afternoon and it wasn't fixed yet!

I still feel sorry for EdgeFest though.

u2comfailure.jpg

There, I took it this afternoon.

Wow, I wonder how many emails/letters they got about this.

I'm glad they took action immediately and would hope that they contact the people who bought it to offer them some type of compensation.

lol I just realised you can see my new Pop t-shirt in the reflection. :lol:

:D I'm really glad I was impulsive enough to buy this litho. It's really beautiful.

OMG....what have I done.

I bought one of these posters.

But I bought one through Live Nation that wasn't on the U2.com site.

:hmm:

What's so special about these again? Despite the fact that they are numbered?

Which one did you buy? :hmm: I've been so tempted to get one of the NLOTHs, (I want the blue horizon photo :love: ) but I already have a JT version hanging up and my house is so small I better not. :shifty:

Eh you bought one yet you wonder what's so special? That's kinda odd.
Anyway, it's not a poster, it's a Litograph. THAT is what is so special.

Which one did you buy? :hmm: I've been so tempted to get one of the NLOTHs, (I want the blue horizon photo :love: ) but I already have a JT version hanging up and my house is so small I better not. :shifty:

I bought that one from Live Nation about 7 months ago. It still hasn't arrived. :|

Eh you bought one yet you wonder what's so special? That's kinda odd.
Anyway, it's not a poster, it's a Litograph. THAT is what is so special.

I'm odd when it comes to U2 stuff. I buy a lot of things just for the fact it has the band on it or in it. May I remind you have have a U2 shrine that I update regularly? I don't have a Lithograph and figured I must have one. Easy peasy.

Ok....so to answer my question.... It's a Lithograph....not a poster. So why is it so special? Asking specifically to the people who own them.

I bought this one.....

U2T42566.JPG

Back
Top Bottom